Republicans unveil effort to remove Biden administration's barriers blocking oil and gas drilling: Lauren Boebert's American Energy Act

Yes, the GOP will now focus on their corporate welfare agenda to the exclusion of all else, as predicted. Time to give away leases for nothing to already rich oil company shareholders.

If they really wanted to help America they would limit the leasing to independent drillers and companies below a certain size, i.e. the ones already doing the drilling while Big Oil throws out cash to its shareholders and lobbies for a piece of the welfare giveaways the GOP helped Biden pass.

Yes, the GOP will now focus on their corporate welfare agenda to the exclusion of all else, as predicted. Time to give away leases for nothing to already rich oil company shareholders.

If they really wanted to help America they would limit the leasing to independent drillers and companies below a certain size, i.e. the ones already doing the drilling while Big Oil throws out cash to its shareholders and lobbies for a piece of the welfare giveaways the GOP helped Biden pass.
Lies galore. How about a link or two proving a statement or two?

Riddle me this: Who sells China US oil from the SPR? Could that be commie Joe?

Who brags about selling oil leases? Could that be commie Joe too? So who is giving away oil leases? Your imaginary friends?

What you people call “corporate welfare” benefits US economically far greater than Grean Deal extremism which is hurting our economy. When is Green Deal going to LOWER energy costs and NOT hurt the economy?

Hey dummy, the working class has TRILLIONS of dollars invested in these companies and corporations. Where do you think their retirement funds are invested? God some on the left are dumb as a post.

lol rubbish. You shills are loony.

What you people call “corporate welfare” benefits US economically far greater than Grean Deal extremism which is hurting our economy. When is Green Deal going to LOWER energy costs and NOT hurt the economy?

So you gamble on solar stocks and Tesla? I don't care, you don't deserve taxpayer subsidies for your rich kids hobby cars. The 'Green DEal' IS a giant corporate subsidy dumbass. You think they get built by hippies in New Mexico working for free??? lol

Lies galore. How about a link or two proving a statement or two?

Riddle me this: Who sells China US oil from the SPR? Could that be commie Joe?

Who brags about selling oil leases? Could that be commie Joe too? So who is giving away oil leases? Your imaginary friends?

that has all been posted before; you shills never read them then and wouldn't read them now, so quit pretending you actually care about anything but promoting Big Oil and its bennies. Half of you think the Keystone Pipeline was shut down, after all. lol

Joe doesn't tell Big Oil what to do; Big Oil tells the govt. what to do. The propaganda the have you parroting is just idiot BS.

So you gamble on solar stocks and Tesla? I don't care, you don't deserve taxpayer subsidies for your rich kids hobby cars. The 'Green DEal' IS a giant corporate subsidy dumbass. You think they get built by hippies in New Mexico working for free??? lol
No problem with going long on Green Energy stocks. Big problem punishing the economy in the name of green energy that is not yet mature enough to sustain the economy and definitely not raise energy costs. How much sense does it make to punish fossil fuel industry and hurt the economy when green energy is not mature?

No problem with going long on Green Energy stocks. Big problem punishing the economy in the name of green energy that is not yet mature enough to sustain the economy and definitely not raise energy costs. How much sense does it make to punish fossil fuel industry and hurt the economy when green energy is not mature?

I'm not a 'Green Energy' fan, I'm a nuclear power fan, and I don't gamble, so stocks mean nothing to me except a drain on real investment in the economy.

There's $32 trillion in retirement assets dummy, a huge chunk is invested in the very corporations you idiots demonize and propose to punish. Go ahead punish yourselves morons.

Rubbish. Over 20% of 401K's get looted before their owners ever get to retirement age, due to layoffs and losses. PAndering to paper peddlers and gamblers has always failed, so keep at it. lol the market is just a lot of Ponzi schemes set up to plunder gamblers and the imaginary tax breaks the govt. gives to 401K's. The trillions in bailouts kept the markets from failing completely, as usual. The stock market can't stay in business without huge cash flows from taxpayers. You welfare bunnies wouldn't survive without govt. bailouts.

Last edited:
Rubbish. Over 20% of 401K's get looted before their owners ever get to retirement age, due to layoffs and losses. PAndering to paper peddlers and gamblers has always failed, so keep at it. lol
Just admit you are an ill informed idiot who demonizes corporations owned by the working class.

I'm not a 'Green Energy' fan, I'm a nuclear power fan, and I don't gamble, so stocks mean nothing to me except a drain on real investment in the economy.
What is real investment in the economy and where does it come from? Capitalism.

Forum List

Back