Republicans Waited Only 9 Minutes after Scalia Died to make it Political

Yep you far left drones were happy when Reid used the nuclear option, now you do not like..

Oh well can not expect much from these far left hacks!
There is a HUGE difference between allowing a vote and NOT allowing a vote, you robotic retard.

You mean the several hundred times Reid wouldn't allow votes to come to the floor of the Senate? Is THAT what you are talking about?
Was he the first to spike legislation, retard? Not even close. Not by a long shot. But you dumb fucks sure think so.

This is about Supreme Court nominations.

More proof that the far left does not understand anything beyond their religious dogma..
Don't worry. I've already marked you down as a retard who cannot find a single example of a Majority Leader who has denied the Senate the right to vote up or down on a SC nominee.

So in other words you claiming something has happened, even though it has not!

Silly far left drone!

Show me a Senate Majority Leader who has EVER pre-empted the Constitution by not allowing the Senate to vote up or down on a Supreme Court nominee.

Go ahead.

Good luck with that.

Retards.

And you are talking as if it has already happened!

Silly far left drone Obama has not even made a choice yet!

However I bet if he could, he would choose himself!
McConnell has stated that is what he is going to do, idiot. Why are you participating in a topic about which you know NOTHING?

if he only participated in the threads he knows anything about, he'd never post

Show me a Senate Majority Leader who has EVER pre-empted the Constitution by not allowing the Senate to vote up or down on a Supreme Court nominee.

Go ahead.

Good luck with that.

Retards.

McConnell has stated that is what he is going to do, idiot. Why are you participating in a topic about which you know NOTHING?

Oh, wait. If that was the criteria for participating in a topic, you poor tards would NEVER be able to share your ignorance with the rest of us.

Yes many politicians say lots of things!

Only a far left drone would believe every word they say!

Now prove that this has happened!

Go ahead.

Good luck with that.

Retards.

if he only participated in the threads he knows anything about, he'd never post

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Harry Reid puts in the nuclear option and now the far left drones hate it!

Go ahead.

Good luck with that.

Retards.

Pre-empted the Constitution? Damn son, take a break.

For a "Republican" you seem awfully hurt that those mean old democrats are getting a taste of their own medicine. Me thinks you are attempting to pull our collective legs :)

They didn't even wait until the body was cold. Disgusting!

Republicans Waited Only 9 Minutes after Scalia Died to make it Political

*snip*

But in the following two hours, those balls fell — on Grassley.

The conservative Twitterverse erupted with demands that the Senate refuse to confirm anybody nominated by President Obama to replace Scalia.

Then, at 6:41 p.m., not two hours after the San Antonio Express-News broke the news of Scalia’s death, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) declared that “this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”

The proverbial before-the-body-was-cold pronouncementsbegan nine minutes after the San Antonio paper tweeted Scalia’s death. Sean Davis of the right-wing publication the Federalist tweeted: “If Scalia has actually passed away, the Senate must refuse to confirm any justices in 2016.”

Four minutes later, Conn Carroll, a spokesman for Senate Judiciary Committee member Mike Lee (R-Utah), tweeted that chances were “less than zero” of an Obama nominee succeeding.

The ugly political spectacle around Justice Scalia’s death

Guess the names Paul Wellstone and Gabrielle Giffords don't ring a bell........does it???
Republicans are still attacking Gabrielle Giffords

More far left propaganda not rooted in reality!

Next they will be claiming it was Sarah Palin!

Actually it was Patti Lyons.

Hats off the Republicans! Good job gentleman. If Obama makes a nomination I hope Mitch Mcconnell literally tells him to shove it up his ass. He will figuratively.

Those spots on the bench became political they day after they were invented but the OP is an idiot that knows nothing of history. NOT one of the justices who first sat on the bench were full four year degree lawyers.

Are you suggesting we should chose a replacement with no more experience than that? It's hard to figure out what someone with your IQ is tying to say.

Hats off the Republicans! Good job gentleman. If Obama makes a nomination I hope Mitch Mcconnell literally tells him to shove it up his ass. He will figuratively.

Indeed. On K Street, it's called giving Obama a "Reid Enema" :)

Those spots on the bench became political they day after they were invented but the OP is an idiot that knows nothing of history. NOT one of the justices who first sat on the bench were full four year degree lawyers.

Are you suggesting we should chose a replacement with no more experience than that? It's hard to figure out what someone with your IQ is tying to say.

First, a law degree is a post-graduate 3 year degree. Second, Sotomayor was selected, nominated and affirmed by the democrat Senate and she doesn't have enough sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the sole.

First, a law degree is a post-graduate 3 year degree. Second, Sotomayor was selected, nominated and affirmed by the democrat Senate and she doesn't have enough sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the sole.

Your leading candidate for president is a circus clown with bad hair who is going to hell because the Pope said so, and you want to whine about the qualifications of a sitting Supreme Court Justice? That's funny.

The first law school wasn't established until 1779 in the colonies - about halfway in the Revolutionary War - when Thomas Jefferson persuaded the College of William and Marry to establish a professorship of law. It wasn't until 1826 that the first law class was taught at the University of Virginia.

Seeing as how there were no law schools in the colonies it's not surprising that there weren't many people that attended law school. Prior to that lawyer'ing was more an apprentice/mentor situation.

(UVA Law is where my daughter will be graduating from this spring so she can sit the bar in July - Proud Dad Shameless Plug.)

.>>>>

Last edited:
First, he's not MY candidate and second - what are the qualifications to be president? If I recall (and it's been a while) to run for president you should be 34 years of age and a citizen.

All this BS about "qualifications" means nothing. Presidents have a cadre of advisers. Isn't that what Barry told us? Look at the "wonderful" job that idiot professor has done with no experience. So, basically, I can only add that "folks who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Besides, it just might be refreshing to try someone who hasn't any experience with those assholes in Washington.

That's about 8 minutes slower than when the Dims and the leftist media would have spewed.

As usual, RWNJ traitors live in LaLaLand.

They refuse to deal with reality and instead yammer on and on about "would have".

FACT is the Repubs were piling it on within minutes.

Deal with it.

Indeed. On K Street, it's called giving Obama a "Reid Enema" :)

Cracks me up that dumb RWNJ traitors think that what happens on K Street is okay.

They conveniently forget that its the Rs who screwed you over and whose salaries you are still paying.

Yeppers - Corrupt Drumpf will fit right in and you'll be licking his shoes too.

That's about 8 minutes slower than when the Dims and the leftist media would have spewed.

They refuse to deal with reality and instead yammer on and on about "would have".

Deal with it.

You think that is a big deal? Just wait till that gutter trash Harry Reid kicks off!!!! I will be screaming with tears of JOY!!!!

Deal with it.
Don't be mad at me. It's not my fault that you immoral, perverted, Godless, baby-killing government leeches are gonna get your asses handed to you in November.

Forum List

Back