🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Win To Keep Medicine Costs High For Most Americans

That's the gimmick side... the dems always have a gimmick to fool their useful idiots....

Apparently they only have ONE gimmick as they all use the exact same one.

It basically revolves around taking every topic that even gets close to exposing another leftwing plot to subvert America and turn it around to being nothing but personal insults against the OP instead and false charges so as to never discuss the actual topic and bury it based on rules 5 and 13 of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

Sometimes it is as if every lefty post here is all written by only 2-3 people.

Nothing I said was fascist.
You've provided nothing to prove otherwise.
I'm not responsible for any of the stupid things YOU say,
so if you are looking for a retraction, you
better go look in the mirror.
Calling your political opposition subhuman or no longer part of the nation is how fascist justified marginalizing them, even going so far as to strip them of all rights or commit facts of violence.

That’s what you did.

Calling your political opposition subhuman or no longer part of the nation is how fascist justified marginalizing them
Idiot, don't you even know that the DNC started all this going back at least to 2016??!!

even going so far as to strip them of all rights or commit facts of violence.
Again, HELLO?! That is all the Left have been doing for YEARS!

Or are you that stupid a twit you have no idea the left have labeled conservatives
  • Deplorables
  • America's #1 domestic threat
  • A brainwashed cult
  • Shadow banned all free discussion by conservatives on places like FB and Twitter.
  • Violated people rights locking them away for a misdemeanor with no charges for over a year?
You post one more stupid, brainless idiot hypocritical post and its off to IGNORE for you.

R&D is a very expensive part of the pharmaceutical industry.
How much does it cost when a drug gets down the pipeline with trials only to fail?

The FDA approved 355 new drugs and biologics over the study period. Research and development expenditures were available for 63 (18%) products, developed by 47 different companies. After accounting for the costs of failed trials, the median capitalized research and development investment to bring a new drug to market was estimated at $985.3 million (95% CI, $683.6 million-$1228.9 million), and the mean investment was estimated at $1335.9 million (95% CI, $1042.5 million-$1637.5 million) in the base case analysis. Median estimates by therapeutic area (for areas with ≥5 drugs) ranged from $765.9 million (95% CI, $323.0 million-$1473.5 million) for nervous system agents to $2771.6 million (95% CI, $2051.8 million-$5366.2 million) for antineoplastic and immunomodulating agents. Data were mainly accessible for

R&D is expensive in any industry yet we negotiate.

R&D is expensive in any industry yet we negotiate.
Don't bother looking at the numbers I supplied, pknopp. I'm sure those staggering numbers
have no impact on your narrative. :rolleyes-41:

would essentially mean that pharma companies could raise price increases well beyond inflation," he said in an interview in the days leading up to the vote.

Drug companies and Senate Republicans had planned for months to target the inflation caps provision — through a process known on Capitol Hill as a “Byrd bath.” Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho), the top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee, told reporters that they went through the bill “line by line” in an effort to bring every challenge they could find.

Good job. You really stuck it to Americans.
That’ll show ‘‘em whose boss huh?
The communists are projecting lies again, I see.

Forum List

Back