Researchers see through walls using WIFI& AI

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) are using WiFi and artificial intelligence (AI) to “see through walls.”

A team from the university’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, led by Professor Dina Katabi, has found a way to sense a person’s location, even while in another room, by utilizing wireless signals in their environment.
Researchers ‘See Through Walls’ Using WiFi & AI

Oh you can bet they have more than this developed, they're just informing your slowly of the itzy bitzy tech. they started out with forty years ago. That way when the full blown spying on you takes place you won't be shocked and the stupid asses of society just simply say " SOOoooooo".

We're already more than 3/4's of the way there where the leftist morons don't care if the gov. wants to stick up camera up their arses so they can track their every move even more than they do now.

You all are gonna regret allowing this in ways pea sized brains can't think of right now if ever.

Here's the MIT story that InfoWars based theirs on.

Artificial intelligence senses people through walls

It sounds like a more advanced version of my old XBox Kinect, adding bouncing signals in addition to the direct ones.
Exactly how it works! Will we stop it, I doubt it! I see people commiting felonies and posting them on facebook. This is how dumb or lazy or crazy we have become! Do not worry it will be all right just because I want it too!

Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) are using WiFi and artificial intelligence (AI) to “see through walls.”

A team from the university’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, led by Professor Dina Katabi, has found a way to sense a person’s location, even while in another room, by utilizing wireless signals in their environment.
Researchers ‘See Through Walls’ Using WiFi & AI

Oh you can bet they have more than this developed, they're just informing your slowly of the itzy bitzy tech. they started out with forty years ago. That way when the full blown spying on you takes place you won't be shocked and the stupid asses of society just simply say " SOOoooooo".

We're already more than 3/4's of the way there where the leftist morons don't care if the gov. wants to stick up camera up their arses so they can track their every move even more than they do now.

You all are gonna regret allowing this in ways pea sized brains can't think of right now if ever.
I am fond of your topics Mind wars, keep posting more! Hopefully they will garner a brighter following into the threads.

Forum List

Back