🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Resignations After Election of Black Mayor Put Missouri Hamlet in Spotlight

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
Just hours before her swearing in last Tuesday, she got a call from a local television reporter saying that four of Parma’s six police officers had quit. As had the town’s wastewater manager and clerk, who was supposed to administer the oath of office. Ms. Byrd, 40, wondered whether she would even be able to take office. The hamlet’s staff had been whittled to five from 11.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...-put-missouri-hamlet-in-spotlight.html?ref=us

Ongoing opposition of black population and police in the US now reached absolutely new level. It would be easier to say there is only police brutality against Afro-Americans, but I believe the problem is many-sided. What is the reason behind police brutality? Maybe it is day to day communications with blacks that make them so rigid? Is it a subject to systematic racism or anything else?

This woman was on the city council for years. This mass exodus says it's a personality difference rather than a racial difference. The mayor elect went around treating people like crap and blamed all the dislike she caused on racism.

Maybe the good old boys got their lips off the public teet, since townspeople were wondering why it took so many cops to patrol a town of 760 people...They did them a favor actually...

This woman was on the city council for years. This mass exodus says it's a personality difference rather than a racial difference. The mayor elect went around treating people like crap and blamed all the dislike she caused on racism.

She is a Republican and the Democrats resigned because those Democrats are all racist.

She is a Republican and the Democrats resigned because those Democrats are all racist.

This is the second OP on this issue that conveniently left out that fact.

How many more threads can we make about this?! There HAS to be at least 8 at this point.

All over 5 freaking cops in some tiny town somewhere. CHILL OUT PEOPLE!

How many more threads can we make about this?! There HAS to be at least 8 at this point.
All over 5 freaking cops in some tiny town somewhere. CHILL OUT PEOPLE!
I live in a big city and I see more than 5 cops everyday. And I read about cops who commit crimes all over the country everyday.

Now you see who it is dividing this country to pieces. with articles like this where they have all these Conspiracies

and leave to the NewYorkslimes to be leading the divisions

wake up

Forum List

Back