RESISTANCE: "The shape of things to come"!

Fake News, or the shape of things to come?

• It's all fake, Trump won the popular vote and Utah's a Blue State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time will tell

• I support the Affordable Care Act, and I want Obamacare to be repealed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
"Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz jeered and booed at town hall"

9fcea1d0-efbf-11e6-b8ad-23b158676e99_AP_17041145142307.jpg

"The town hall meeting held by House Oversight Committee Chair Jason Chaffetz in a Salt Lake City suburb Thursday night was raucous, packed — and a sign of things to come.

"The meeting had to be moved to accommodate the crowd, and still hundreds of people couldn’t get in, waiting outside it and chanting, “Your last term!” after it was over. The Salt Lake County GOP knew it was going to be packed and urged its members Tuesday to turn out to counter an expected wave of angry resistance movement attendees. It didn’t make any difference.

"The room in Cottonwood Heights held more than 1,000 and was quickly filled."

Keep at it. Look how well it's worked out for you fucking assholes. You've lost the House, the Senate, the White House, seats across every state and local.

Resist!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Keep at it. Look how well it's worked out for you fucking assholes. You've lost the House, the Senate, the White House, seats across every state and local.

Resist!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------- Right on TinyDancer !!

"Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz jeered and booed at town hall"

9fcea1d0-efbf-11e6-b8ad-23b158676e99_AP_17041145142307.jpg

"The town hall meeting held by House Oversight Committee Chair Jason Chaffetz in a Salt Lake City suburb Thursday night was raucous, packed — and a sign of things to come.

"The meeting had to be moved to accommodate the crowd, and still hundreds of people couldn’t get in, waiting outside it and chanting, “Your last term!” after it was over. The Salt Lake County GOP knew it was going to be packed and urged its members Tuesday to turn out to counter an expected wave of angry resistance movement attendees. It didn’t make any difference.

"The room in Cottonwood Heights held more than 1,000 and was quickly filled."
Surrender now!

state flag.jpg

The current state of Liberalism is this:

They are like the perverted masses in Sodom & Gomorrah who pounded on Lot's door demanding that he send out The Angels visiting him so that they could "know them." They did this despite Lot telling them to change their ways and do what is right.

Instead of reforming their ways and escaping impending judgment, the people of Sodom & Gomorrah doubled down on their depravities and perversions.

They know Judgment day is drawing near, so they are becoming more demanding and more radical than ever.

It would not surprise me at all, if they linked arms with Jihadists and home grown terrorist organizations and became even more violent than they already are.

Last edited:

Resist!!!!!!!!!

"fucking assholes"? [your (lack) of education is showing]
Keep losing like you are. We enjoy the daily stupid. You ought to offer a newspaper called "The Daily Stupid."

Resist!!!!!!!!!

Keep losing like you are. We enjoy the daily stupid. You ought to offer a newspaper called "The Daily Stupid."

None are so blind as they who won't see. Keep your head in the sand, and this will be on your tombstone:

First they came for the undocumented, and I did not speak out—
Because I had the necessary documents;

Then they came for the Journalists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Journalist;

Then they came for the liberals, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a liberal;

Then they came for the gays and lesbians, and I did not speak out -
Because I was not gay or lesbian;

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Resist!!!!!!!!!

None are so blind as they who won't see. Keep your head in the sand, and this will be on your tombstone:

I'm all for it, but with one addition, let them came for the buttstain libs too. Thanks.

Resist!!!!!!!!!

If there was nobody left, who came for you cuz, there's nobody left?

Note: This thread was not intended to troll for fools, sadly it has. The resistance to Fascism in America is growing, and the members of the Ostrich Party are keeping their already myopic vision blind to reality.

ostrich-sand.jpg

A day without women: ‘General strike’ against Trump gains traction

Resistance to fascism, with fascism? :disbelief:

resist-4.gif

de6398fe7d2a57f57dc52de8154c11c5.jpg

Let's call a spade a spade here. That "resist" crap is nothing new and Communism always fails.

"Resist" "Silence is consent" (Unless you're a freedom-loving American) Then you're a bigoted fascist xenophobic homophobic racist.
358657-communist.jpg

Last edited:
Note: This thread was not intended to troll for fools, sadly it has. The resistance to Fascism in America is growing, and the members of the Ostrich Party are keeping their already myopic vision blind to reality.

ostrich-sand.jpg

Claiming you are resisting fascism by acting like fascists?

You can't make this chit up folks.

And what evidence can you make up, in calling me a fascist? Come on up and make your case, or admit by your silence, have nothing to post of substance.

ostrich-sand.jpg

And what evidence can you make up, in calling me a fascist? Come on up and make your case, or admit by your silence, have nothing to post of substance.

Anyone can search your post. That is evidence enough for freedom loving, patriotic Americans. Got that Fritz?

Resist!!!!!!!!!

Another dumb response, what is it, something you fools consume? Ah, of course, the bullshit and those who echo it.

Resist!!!!!!!!!

Another dumb response, what is it, something you fools consume? Ah, of course, the bullshit and those who echo it.
^ Headline on the Daily Stupid.

Resist!!!!!!!!!

Calling someone stupid while acting stupid is like calling someone a fascist while acting like a fascist.

You folks have deep mental issues.

^ Headline on the Daily Stupid.

Header of the Communo-Anarchists Daily bulletin.

ostrich-sand.jpg

Anyone can search your post. That is evidence enough for freedom loving, patriotic Americans. Got that Fritz?

Apparently my question left you dumb, as well as dear. For there is nothing of substance in your response, and no proof you're a "freedom loving, patriotic American(s)". I've ready many of your posts, lacking substance is the one memorable take away.

Forum List

Back