Results of this statement:"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,.."

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This statement that caused over 425,000 convicted illegals who weren't detained.
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So among those 15 words, Biden told all illegals INCLUDING 4245,000 non-detained, NONCITIZEN CONVICTED CRIMINALS...
"surge to the border"!!!

criminalimmigrants.png

The entire Dem leadership should be arrested for planning, aiding and abetting the invasion of 15 million illegals.

LOL, no. That clip is of Joe Biden promising to send more American personnel the border.
Pitiful Creepy. Even for you

"I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

This statement that caused over 425,000 convicted illegals who weren't detained.
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So among those 15 words, Biden told all illegals INCLUDING 4245,000 non-detained, NONCITIZEN CONVICTED CRIMINALS...
"surge to the border"!!!

View attachment 1018719

Do you have comprehension problems? He said “we” surge. Us. Our border patrol. Not You or Them. To help those who are seeking asylum. He wasn’t telling people to illegally surge the border. This is basic English. Yall have no clue how to be accurate or honest do you?

The statement doesn't even make sense. Biden is still president and Harris promises to fix the problem if she is elected. Why can't they fix it now?

Forum List

Back