🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Retired USAF Col. Moe Davis called MTG a seditious scumbag.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Retired angry extremist Air Force Col. Moe Davis is outraged that MTG objects to the genital mutilation of children.

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene was interviewed on CBS 60 Minutes and said that the Democrats are the “party of pedophiles,” and that “they support grooming children.”

Comment:
MTG is correct once again and it takes a lot of guts to tell the truth about the Crazy Democrat cult.
Gender Dysphoric minors need to have mental health treatment, not genital mutilation.
Sane people object to the butchering of children.
Perhaps Col. Moe should seek some mental help himself.
There is no legitimate reason for prurient transsexual men to be going into the public schools to talk to minors about transsexuality and to perform provocative adult dances.
This is Grooming and Pedophilia and the Crazy Democrat Cult supports it.
Col. Moe called MTG a "seditious scumbag".
MTG really gets under the skin of crackpot fanatic extremist queefs like Col Moe.

Retired angry extremist Air Force Col. Moe Davis is outraged that MTG objects to the genital mutilation of children.

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene was interviewed on CBS 60 Minutes and said that the Democrats are the “party of pedophiles,” and that “they support grooming children.”

Comment:
MTG is correct once again and it takes a lot of guts to tell the truth about the Crazy Democrat cult.
Gender Dysphoric minors need to have mental health treatment, not genital mutilation.
There is no legitimate reason for prurient transsexual men to be going into the public schools to talk to minors about transsexuality and to perform provocative adult dances.
MTG really gets under the skin of crackpot fanatic extremist queefs like Col Moe.
By the linked in your article, (I'll post below), there was nothing to indicate Col. Davis supports pedophilia or grooming, or is anything but an honorably retired Field Grade Officer and a gentleman, other than the accusations of you. The reporter David Badash never mentioned it. It is pretty low of you to slur Col Davis in this way, without presenting any facts to support such a claim.
MTG really is a scumbag, and a nationally recognized nutball, that runs around repeatedly pushing the most preposterous crap (including advocating the execution of prominent democrats in 2018) to anybody dumb enough to give her a minute.

I dont see anything wrong with seditious libel, with the way our govt is...

By the linked in your article, (I'll post below), there was nothing to indicate Col. Davis supports pedophilia or grooming, or is anything but an honorably retired Field Grade Officer and a gentleman, other than the accusations of you. The reporter David Badash never mentioned it. It is pretty low of you to slur Col Davis in this way, without presenting any facts to support such a claim.
MTG really is a scumbag, and a nationally recognized nutball, that runs around repeatedly pushing the most preposterous crap (including advocating the execution of prominent democrats in 2018) to anybody dumb enough to give her a minute.

The op never claimed that he supported pedophilia or grooming, so not sure what you're ranting about.

He resigned, and wouldn't offer into evidence anything obtained from water boarding terrorist scum while in GTMO. He's a lefist moron.

Comment:
I bet when he enlisted he wore his boxers backwards.

Yes, Badash and Davis did not expressly verbatim complain about MTG calling the Democrats pedophiles and groomers.
They kind of walked around that without saying it, but that was my interpretation and opinion.
And I would agree that MTG is controversial and has said some outrageous things.
But I agree with MTG that the Left is attempting to "normalize" Transsexuals grooming minors in the public schools.
We at an important crossroads in America.
The transsexual issue is just one of the symptoms.
The Democrat Party has gone dangerously far left.
They are a coalition of fringe groups who want to destroy our country.
MTG has the guts to stand up to them.

Last edited:
The op never claimed that he supported pedophilia or grooming, so not sure what you're ranting about.

He resigned, and wouldn't offer into evidence anything obtained from water boarding terrorist scum while in GTMO. He's a lefist moron.

Yeah, but you can assume from now on that anyone who disagrees with Marjorie's statement must be a groomercrat lunatic.

I guess he wanted to win cases, instead of doing all that work, just to have it thrown out on appeal. Testimony gained under torture, would pretty well kill any case it gets into. Nothing leftest about winning cases instead of purposely using evidence that will get the case tossed.

Comment:
MTG is a younger, female Bin Laden.

Anyone criticizing her for calling a spade a spade probably should stay away from children

Air Farce, it goes with the territory.
I still have respect for all branches of military service and the Officers and Enlisted that served. My only close contact with them was when two of them snuck up on my ass as OPFOR while I was leading a movement to contact, coming in at tree top from nowhere, literally swirling the dust between my staggered tank column, teaching humility on a long hot fked up day.

Forum List

Back