Retraction

I wonder if we can Freeman to retract his post.

he will probably blame a jew for forcing abbas to retract the libel instead

How many other of our posters have used the same libels?

and no doubt someone will find and post the same libel and never bother to find out the claim war wrong

PA TV said Israel had poisoned wells but they used a rabbi Melamed

>>There is no Rabbi Shlomo Melamed, and there is no Council of Settlement Rabbis, and there is no effort by Israelis to poison any wells, the report reveals.<<

now.....>>President Mahmoud Abbas said that he didn't intend to offend Jewish people by saying Israeli rabbis wanted to poison the water of Palestinians<<

now.....>>President Mahmoud Abbas said that he didn't intend to offend Jewish people by saying Israeli rabbis wanted to poison the water of Palestinians<<

And if anyone believes that I have a used car to sell, and Hillary Clinton didn't send or receive any classified info.

Sheikh Ikrima Sabri repeated the "poisoning water" lie during Friday sermon at Al Aqsa.

I wonder if we can Freeman to retract his post.

can we just retract freeman??

The "Freemans" (And Penelopes and Montecellis and ...)of these boards are a necessary evil. Their existence provides irrefutable proof that unbridled, unabashed, and unapologetic hate for Joooos still drives some fools and is generally at the root of anti-Israelism and anti-Zionism.

Thank a Nazi today!

And if anyone believes that I have a used car to sell, and Hillary Clinton didn't send or receive any classified info.

Do you want to buy this iconic one of a kind ferry bridge

4187704419_c17259f6f1_o.jpg

Over 100 years old and still going strong, has a walkway over the top for when the ferry is closed on a night. Used for fund raising events.

Yours for a very reasonable $100 trillion, packaged and numbered ready to go.

Forum List

Back