🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reuters/Ipsos Poll: Trump Surges Among Likely GOP Primary Voters ( 42% for Trump)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
WATCH the polls NOW after this Islamic Attack killing over 100 in France, they have SEALED TRUMPS PRESIDENCY... People NOW will get that the muslim in charge, is promoting AMERICAN GENOCIDE, and the Hildebeast will be a THIRD TERM of muslim forgiveness!

Newsmax ^ | 11/13/2015 | staff
Trump has leapt some 17 percentage points among likely Republican voters since Nov. 6, when he was essentially tied with Ben Carson at about 25 percent. Trump now captures 42 percent of those voters while Carson has fallen off slightly. Among all Republicans – not simply likely primary voters – Trump holds a substantial edge over Carson, at 34 percent to about 20 percent, according to the Reuters/Ipsos poll.

I hate the way he attacked Carson. I wanted him and Carson to team up if possible. So many liked Carson and he is smart. He could work the Ghetto issue.

The human garbage in the WH has done little about any issue in 7 years (but preside over spend money)

• Banned
I hate the way he attacked Carson. I wanted him and Carson to team up if possible. So many liked Carson and he is smart. He could work the Ghetto issue.

The human garbage in the WH has done little about any issue in 7 years (but preside over spend money)

TRUMP has become a true POLITICIAN! He sees weakness in an opponent that is in direct competition with him, and uses that weakness to put DOUBT in voters minds. He was a business genius, and has turned into a political genius in months. Just remember back to the many attacks on him, that he fended off, the Left and RINO'S have learned that he is ABOVE THEM, so much SMARTER than they are, and means what he says, and says what he means.... Something MISSING in an American president since the GREAT REAGAN!

Forum List

Back