Revenues topped $40 million in 2017—its first full year of operations

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Business Booming At Trump's D.C. Hotel, 'Make America Great Again' Central

Chase Peterson-Withorn Forbes Staff

May 16, 2018, 03:45pm 2,493

The Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C., which opened its doors days before the 2016 election, is thriving under Donald Trump’s presidency. New filings released on Wednesday show that revenues topped $40 million in 2017—its first full year of operations—as Trump supporters, corporate tycoons and foreign officials poured into the place for $25 cocktails, $110 steaks and, in some cases, $18,000 suites.
------------------------------------------------------------

and some of you like Rosy are so upset about Clinton giving speeches for 1/2 million. Next time to say anything about the Clintons I will bring this up, and also that the kushners made 82 million last year.

I know its different when Trump does it. LOL.

The Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C., which opened its doors days before the 2016 election, is thriving under Donald Trump’s presidency. New filings released on Wednesday show that revenues topped $40 million in 2017—its first full year of operations—as Trump supporters, corporate tycoons and foreign officials poured into the place for $25 cocktails, $110 steaks and, in some cases, $18,000 suites.

and some of you like Rosy are so upset about Clinton giving speeches for 1/2 million. Next time to say anything about the Clintons I will bring this up, and also that the kushners made 82 million last year.

At least we on the Right have not started a GoFundMe for Kylie Jenner to raise her by $100 million to one Billion. Something is definitely smelling fishy in here.

Who forced them to stay there?

All high quality REAL Americans are kicking ass under this administration...sucks for you huh?

Pay for play on steroids, yet it doesn't both you trumpeters at all.

What hypocrites you are. This guy could shoot someone on main street and you would still worship him. He could behead a child and you would still love him.
:lastword:

I remember all your names, and I will remind you of this whenever I see one of you complain about the Clintons.

LOL, you're comparing the Clinton's being paid for giving 1 hour speeches to TRUMP's businesses, which provide thousands of jobs, making a profit.

Forum List

Back