Reverse Discrimination

Do you think Reverse Discrimination is getting worse?

• Yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • It doesn't even exist

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Yes, it does.

THis was not supposed to be what the Civil Rights movement was about.

It was supposed to be about equality.

Can you link me to any MLK speech where he admitted that he was looking to get even with whites? That that was the goal?

Or was he a liar?

Or have you modern blacks and libs completely betrayed the Dream he had and turned it into a nightmare for the nation as a whole?
Who said anything about getting even with whites if you mean in a vindictive way? Whites are not that important. Whats important is that MLK and the civil rights activists all supported something specifically for Black people to make up for the centuries whites made laws to ensure they could succeed at the detriment to Blacks. That kind of cowardice is amusing when I hear whites complain about it now. Too bad.

Link?
Link to what?

For where MLK admits that he wants laws "to make up for the centuries whites made laws to ensure they could succeed at the detriment to Blacks."
Did you attempt to look for yourself or are you wasting time again?

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro"
-MLK

That's pretty vague.

If I claimed that that quote showed that MLK was talking BS when he spoke of his dream of people being judged by their character instead of skin color, you would dismiss me and call me names.

And he was killed in 68, we've been busting our white asses since before then to turn it around for you guys.

Who said anything about getting even with whites if you mean in a vindictive way? Whites are not that important. Whats important is that MLK and the civil rights activists all supported something specifically for Black people to make up for the centuries whites made laws to ensure they could succeed at the detriment to Blacks. That kind of cowardice is amusing when I hear whites complain about it now. Too bad.

Link?
Link to what?

For where MLK admits that he wants laws "to make up for the centuries whites made laws to ensure they could succeed at the detriment to Blacks."

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro"
-MLK

That's pretty vague.

If I claimed that that quote showed that MLK was talking BS when he spoke of his dream of people being judged by their character instead of skin color, you would dismiss me and call me names.

And he was killed in 68, we've been busting our white asses since before then to turn it around for you guys.
Too bad thats too vague for you. Theres more should you wish to educate yourself. Doesnt make a difference to me either way.

-MLK

That's pretty vague.

Too bad thats too vague for you. Theres more should you wish to educate yourself. Doesnt make a difference to me either way.

THis is plenty clear to me.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

That is the opposite of reverse discrimination.

Either MLK was a two faced liar, or you are misrepresenting his position on the matter.

Blacks getting 310 SAT points for having black skin is being judged by skin color.

I see we have two new rookies here, wet behind the ears, who are so butthurt about racial things that instead of introducing themselves to the USMB membership, they jump right in and just can't wait to show us how butthurt they are

Luddly Neddite 's response was right on target, but better than these two laughable nutbags deserve.

What kind of rookies START on a forum like this? So, Adiodato and Correll - what the fuck is wrong with both of you?

Slow day at StormKKKront, or what?
Are you illiterate? I never said anything against any race or homosexuals. Actually, im in full support of gay rights, because I am in full support of EQUAL rights, for everybody. I simply abhor the idea of ANY group being held down to raise another. Your quite off the mark here, so thanks for playing but you've only showed just how fucking ignorant you can be.

I see we have two new rookies here, wet behind the ears, who are so butthurt about racial things that instead of introducing themselves to the USMB membership, they jump right in and just can't wait to show us how butthurt they are

Luddly Neddite 's response was right on target, but better than these two laughable nutbags deserve.

What kind of rookies START on a forum like this? So, Adiodato and Correll - what the fuck is wrong with both of you?

Furthermore, I'm not even white. Your implications are assumed, and therefore without any actual value. Why are you so angry? I'll bet you made an account on this site just so you could wave your dick around at people shouting misinformed rhetoric. I'm simply here to hear other peoples opinions.

Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot doesnt it?
I wouldn't know. In my lifetime, im mostly just seeing white people being attacked by black people. You wouldn't know what that's like. I know what its like, and so do your parents and grand parents, but you don't. You live in a new era where your side is "the bad guys".

Last edited:

Listen asshole.

I'm not here to talk about me.

The voting is running two to one that reverse discrimination is getting worse.

You got anything to say on topic?

we've been busting our white asses since before then to turn it around for you guys.

Who elected you spokesman of anything and how have you personally 'busted your ass' for this "you guys" to whom you refer?

I'm speaking on an historical fact that predates my birth and continues up to the present.

Me PEsonally?

I've paid taxes to support those programs, I may or may not have been discriminated against in hiring and promotions, college admissions, and who knows what other ways.

Listen asshole.

Interesting greeting. Did you get that at a Tea Party meeting, or was it at Stormfront?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Listen asshole.

Interesting greeting. Did you get that at a Tea Party meeting, or was it at Stormfront?

YOu called me a nutbag and accused me of being racist. I responded in kind and called you an asshole.

Does being an insulting jerk come so naturally to you, that you don't even realize you are doing it?

I posted a link showing, as an example, significant discrimination against whites in Ivy League Admissions.

Do you have anything to say on the topic, or are you just going to stick with personal attacks?

we've been busting our white asses since before then to turn it around for you guys.

Who elected you spokesman of anything and how have you personally 'busted your ass' for this "you guys" to whom you refer?

I'm speaking on an historical fact that predates my birth and continues up to the present.

Me PEsonally?

I've paid taxes to support those programs, I may or may not have been discriminated against in hiring and promotions, college admissions, and who knows what other ways.

In other words you are talking out your ass.

Me PEsonally?

In other words you are talking out your ass.

Nope. The national effort on trying to improve the socioeconomic status of blacks has been a national goal since before I was born, and has continued unabated though out my entire life.

My personal part has been small. I was not trying to imply otherwise. I am not typing this from a high level government or business office.

Link to what?

-MLK

That's pretty vague.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Either MLK was a two faced liar, or you are misrepresenting his position on the matter.

Blacks getting 310 SAT points for having black skin is being judged by skin color.
You white boys always get that quote mixed up. It makes me laugh that you think you know what he meant when its obvious you dont. Let me help you out. He saying he doesnt want his kids judged. Judged in this context is forming an opinion. That has nothing to do with the fact MLK championed programs specifically for Blacks in order to catch up to the centuries long head start whites have gotten. If you were intelligent all you would need to do is read his book, "Why We Can’t Wait," and it will tell you everything you need to know. In my previous talks with you I noticed you have displayed an aversion to truth so I doubt you will read his own words.

"King compared the social reforms he favored to the GI Bill of Rights, which gave World War II veterans special preferences including home loans, college scholarships and special advantages in competition for civil service jobs. King maintained that African-Americans could never be adequately compensated for the "exploitation and humiliation" they had suffered in the past, but he proposed a "Negro Bill of Rights" as a partial remedy for these wrongs. He insisted that African-Americans should be compensated through "a massive program by the government of special, compensatory measures which could be regarded as a settlement in accordance with the accepted practice of common law." He added that "such measures would certainly be less expensive than any computation based on two centuries of unpaid wages and accumulated interest."

Furthermore, I'm not even white. Your implications are assumed, and therefore without any actual value. Why are you so angry? I'll bet you made an account on this site just so you could wave your dick around at people shouting misinformed rhetoric. I'm simply here to hear other peoples opinions.

Excuse me, little Adolph, where did I write that you were white?

Hmmmm, looks like you have a major comprehension problem.

Listen asshole.

YOu called me a nutbag and accused me of being racist. I responded in kind and called you an asshole.

Does being an insulting jerk come so naturally to you, that you don't even realize you are doing it?

I posted a link showing, as an example, significant discrimination against whites in Ivy League Admissions.

Do you have anything to say on the topic, or are you just going to stick with personal attacks?

Kneadz moar uhmbrayge!

Last edited:
It's repeatedly brought to my attention that the beast referred to as Reverse Discrimination may not even exist. I'm amused by this notion, but I already know my opinion on the subject so now I would like to know yours. Specific examples would be wonderful, but a simple yes or no on the poll will suffice. Thanks!
I don't know what makes that "reverse" discrimination though.

...n.

THe discrimination against Asians in academics, because though traditionally disadvantaged, they have overcome that and now generally have BETTER SAT scores and academic achievement than whites.

And as such, they are discriminated against in the name of diversity because if Asians take all the available slots, then there won't be enough blacks to "look like America".

Blacks get a bonus of 310 points for being black.

Hispanics get a bonus of over a hundred, for being brown.

ASIANS get a DEMERIT of 140 points for being Asian.

Yes, it does.

Can you link me to any MLK speech where he admitted that he was looking to get even with whites? That that was the goal?

Or was he a liar?

Or have you modern blacks and libs completely betrayed the Dream he had and turned it into a nightmare for the nation as a whole?

Link?

Seriously? Here it is.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. supported reparations for blacks. Back to Being Fly

It's repeatedly brought to my attention that the beast referred to as Reverse Discrimination may not even exist. I'm amused by this notion, but I already know my opinion on the subject so now I would like to know yours. Specific examples would be wonderful, but a simple yes or no on the poll will suffice. Thanks!
THe discrimination against Asians in academics, because though traditionally disadvantaged, they have overcome that and now generally have BETTER SAT scores and academic achievement than whites.

And as such, they are discriminated against in the name of diversity because if Asians take all the available slots, then there won't be enough blacks to "look like America".

Blacks get a bonus of 310 points for being black.

Hispanics get a bonus of over a hundred, for being brown.

ASIANS get a DEMERIT of 140 points for being Asian.

Yes, it does.

Or was he a liar?

Link?

Seriously? Here it is.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. supported reparations for blacks. Back to Being Fly
Dude doesnt really want proof. He just wants to argue.

-MLK

That's pretty vague.

You white boys always get that quote mixed up. It makes me laugh that you think you know what he meant when its obvious you dont. Let me help you out. He saying he doesnt want his kids judged. Judged in this context is forming an opinion. That has nothing to do with the fact MLK championed programs specifically for Blacks in order to catch up to the centuries long head start whites have gotten. If you were intelligent all you would need to do is read his book, "Why We Can’t Wait," and it will tell you everything you need to know. In my previous talks with you I noticed you have displayed an aversion to truth so I doubt you will read his own words.

"King compared the social reforms he favored to the GI Bill of Rights, which gave World War II veterans special preferences including home loans, college scholarships and special advantages in competition for civil service jobs. King maintained that African-Americans could never be adequately compensated for the "exploitation and humiliation" they had suffered in the past, but he proposed a "Negro Bill of Rights" as a partial remedy for these wrongs. He insisted that African-Americans should be compensated through "a massive program by the government of special, compensatory measures which could be regarded as a settlement in accordance with the accepted practice of common law." He added that "such measures would certainly be less expensive than any computation based on two centuries of unpaid wages and accumulated interest."

I am intelligent.

We have had a massive program by the government of special compensatory measures for blacks.

HOw long do you want to use the law to discriminate against whites?

Listen asshole.

Kneadz moah uhmbrayge!

Wow. I took offense at being called a nutbag and a racist.

What a shock...

Did you not mean to be offensive? IF that was your attempt at being friendly you suck at it.

Still nothing on topic?

Forum List

Back