Revisiting Moab

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Some footage emerged of the damage done to this Al Queda complex.

Some of the more notable things seen.

1.) Barely a tree left standing. The mountain side where this hit was wiped clean of all trees. Anything left standing is simply a charred former version of itself.

2.) All buildings and structures near the center of the explosion are scattered piles of rubble.

3.) The Cave complex is collapsed, and other caves that did not completely collapse were severely damaged and compromised

4.) Anyone in the caves no matter how deep died either by being buried alive or having the oxygen sucked out of their lungs and the complex itself.

5.) About 100 terrorists were found dead on the surface. It's estimated that there may be 700 buried alive along with huge caches of weapons. But they will never be able to be buried, and they are forever entombed there.

6.) Further out from the blast, you cannot find one intact window or vehicle that was not incinerated. All of these buildings are badly damaged, and mostly unusable.

7.) The biggest take away from this though is that Obama Bin Lying knew about this Cave Complex and Al Queda base for 8 years and never did one damn thing about it.

It took milliseconds to wipe out this entire complex, that Obama let stand for 8 years, just like he has done with ISIS, and all terrorists organizations around the world.

In fact, Obama would rather give them money, THAN GIVE THEM HELL!

Raw video: The MOAB aftermath in Afghanistan

Does anyone know how much of Afghani AL Qaida -----was afghani vs Pakistani
vs arab????. It seems to me that it is important to know how this episode
will go down in Pakistan

will go down in Pakistan
I'm sure there was plenty of Intel on this area and the people in it as Barak Obama and his staff knew about it for 8 years.

It sends a message to Jihadis that you can't even hide in a cave anymore.

I also expect a next generation of weapons of this sort that will be more destructive and have custom charge configurations.

We have a Bunker Buster which is even bigger, but apparently wasn't needed.
We destroyed all the surrounding infrastructure as well as the cave system with this.

If they try to clear the caves and use this area again, I could see us using the bunker buster instead, but I don't think we have to worry about that. The MOAB wiped the slate clean, and I can't see anyone returning to use this place ever again.

Last edited:
will go down in Pakistan
I'm sure there was plenty of Intel on this area and the people in it as Barak Obama and his staff knew about it for 8 years.

It sends a message to Jihadis that you can't even hide in a cave anymore.

I also expect a next generation of weapons of this sort that will be more destructive and have custom charge configurations.

We have a Bunker Buster which is even bigger, but apparently wasn't needed.
We destroyed all the surrounding infrastructure as well as the cave system with this.

If they try to clear the caves and use this area again, I could see us using the bunker buster instead, but I don't think we have to worry about that. The MOAB wiped the slate clean, and I can't see anyone returning to use this place ever again.
\

sheeeesh-----seems a little scary to me------like Trump is FLEXING his
muscles--------hope he uses discretion

Yes, very scary. I felt so much safer with that jackass Obama who did nothing about nothing no matter what. But he sure did know how to talk a lot of jive and look snappy.

To me, Trump has a very clear approach to realigning foreign policy--- THANK YOU President Trump for finally flexing them and using a lifetime's worth of experience in knowing just when to flex, how much and where, holding your cards close to your chest in just the right way to scare your opponent enough to get and keep the upper hand in agreeing to work a deal with you in your favor because you are too afraid to dare call his bluff. That is what Presidents (at least good ones) are there to do.

Yes, very scary. I felt so much safer with that jackass Obama who did nothing about nothing no matter what. But he sure did know how to talk a lot of jive and look snappy.

To me, Trump has a very clear approach to realigning foreign policy--- THANK YOU President Trump for finally flexing them and using a lifetime's worth of experience in knowing just when to flex, how much and where, holding your cards close to your chest in just the right way to scare your opponent enough to get and keep the upper hand in agreeing to work a deal with you in your favor because you are too afraid to dare call his bluff. That is what Presidents (at least good ones) are there to do.

Ok-----from Tentative Obama to----alpha ape Trump-------I will try to cope

Forum List

Back