RFK finally gets secret service protection

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1720969617419.png

RFK had been petitioning the Federal government for Secret Service protection, especially after the Presidential history of JFK being assassinated by a Left-wing communist while being the acting President and Bobby Kennedy being assassinated running for a Presidential bid by a Left win Palestinian Jew hater in the past that did not like his support of Israel, all of whom had Secret Service protection.

The Secret Service kept declining RFK's requests despite this dark family history..........until today!!

However, after RFK watched the botched assassination attempt on Trump with the Secret Service overseeing it all, he politely declined.

"I would like to thank the Federal government for finally allowing secret service protection, now that it is only a few months from election time, but I...............um..........................yea...............no......................I'm better........um.........I mean I think I'm good without it.

No word yet on whether JFK has any felonies, although if his poll numbers go up 10% or so in the next few months, he may want to consult with a team of lawyers.

Last edited:
Well praise the Lord for that.

He still should sue the Biden administration for putting his life in danger like that.

Forum List

Back