RFK interview where he ISNT labeled a nut. Real journalism in action

Some are calling for Trump to take a good look at RFK as a running mate... not sure how I feel about that yet....

Most anyone on the Democrat side is better than Biden .. with exceptions. Why RFK? What is it about RFK that excites everyone? He holds the position of a 1960s Democrat which isn't going to resonate well with the radical left of the 2020s.

Some are calling for Trump to take a good look at RFK as a running mate... not sure how I feel about that yet....
That's interesting. I'd have to dig into his positions.
His environmental stuff seems rooted in things that are real like toxic spills and pollution but that is just a cursory look. If he's a green nut trying to abolish fossil fuels he can fuck off lol

Most anyone on the Democrat side is better than Biden .. with exceptions. Why RFK? What is it about RFK that excites everyone? He holds the position of a 1960s Democrat which isn't going to resonate well with the radical left of the 2020s.

RFK Jr has always been a conspiracy theorist who is a close ally of Venezuela

He has no following on the left
For some reason, the right loves him

He has NOTHING so he can't offer a reply or evidence of her being a conspiracy nut so we'll play the deflect game like a 12 year old for the next hour if I keep responding.

Juvenile moron

He has NOTHING so he can't offer a reply or evidence of her being a conspiracy nut so we'll play the deflect game like a 12 year old for the next hour if I keep responding.

Juvenile moron
You're a low IQ nitwit that's stuck on himself. Junior.

I didn't post about her conspiracies YOU DID.

Christ it's like a class full of retards in 4th grade some days on here
Some days?

iu

Forum List

Back