🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rice Refuses To Testify

What if what she has to impart is classified material?
The information she and the Obama administration gave to the 16 Intel agencies, according to the Directors of the NSA and FBI, was Protected Classified Personal information that zero Foreign Intel Value, which means they had no business handing it to the Intel Agencies.

The information the Obama loyalists within those 16 Intel agencies leaked to the public was Protected Classified Personal Information, and their actions, according to the Directors of the NSA and FBI, constitutes Felony Espionage.

The names of the Americans exposed as a result of Rice demanding be released again and again were Protected Classified Personal information.

...throw in the Hillary Clinton server/e-mail scandal in which she broke the law and exposed classified and NOW the Obama administration is suddenly concerned with protecting classified information? Really?

upload_2017-5-4_11-21-29.jpeg

Republicans are desperately trying to turn the four investigations of the corrupt Trump administration to "but Hillary!"

Whatever you say, snowflake...

upload_2017-5-4_11-22-28.jpeg

The FACTS are:

Obama Ex-CIA Director Clapper stated there is no Trump-Russia Collusion

Obama Directors of the NSA and FBI testified
- Collected info showed NO CRIMES / NO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
- Collected Info had NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE
- The ONLY crimes proven to have been committed so far were committed by the Obama administration / Obama loyalists (Felony Espionage)

The FBI has stated 3 times there is no evidence of collusion

D-Diane Feinstein, member of the Intel Committee, just declared there is no evidence to support their FALSE claims - NONE has been presented

After 10+ months of multiple investigations, the only Democrats have been able to produce has been FALSE ACCUSATIONS WITH NO EVIDENCE TO BACK THEM UP

During the election:
- Bill Clinton was giving speeches for the KGB
- Russians were donating money to the Clinton Foundation
- Hillary's campaign manager took thousands of Russians stock without reporting it & 1/3r of his company's board members had intimate connections to the Kremlin
- Hillary's campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank AND the Russian Spy Agency that hacked the DNC e-mails

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz hired 3 terrorist-connected, kidnapping, extorting, criminal record-holding Pakistani IT spies and gave them - who had no security clearances - access to House classified information and access to DNC e-mails.
-- AFTER they had been put under investigation for espionage AND banned from the House, DWS hired the eldest brother to work for her and gave him access to DNC e-mail accounts, usernames, and passwords - he had access to the exact same e-mails 'the Russians hacked'

There is no crime or collusion perpetrated b Trump or his team. There never was, according to the NSA and FBI. There WAS crimes committed by the Obama administration, though - according to the NSA and FBI - and Democrats don't want THAT investigated.

Rice was going to testify until she found out that this invitation was exclusively from Republicans and (correctly) understood it to be nothing but political maneuvering aimed at deflection, not any constructive revelation.

Well played Susan.

If she has nothing to hide why not testify and make the accusers look like fools?

Answer: because she has something to hide.
Does that go for drumphs tax returns too?

been explained many times, but in case you missed it.

Trump's tax return if hundreds of pages long, it is prepared by tax lawyers and tax accountants who know the tax code in detail. It is audited every year, if he was cheating the IRS would have been all over him.

If he were to release them, some media puke would pull out one page, make up lies about what it says, and dominate the news for weeks with meaningless bullshit. Trump should never release them.

But since you are out for tax cheaters, how about Al Sharpton who owes over 4 million in back taxes? Why don't you demand that he pay to be jailed?
I'm sure the good Rev Sharpton is paying what he owes

Look at Scooter Libby - the man SHOULD have taken the 5th. Eric Holder ended up sending him to jail for Perjury

I believe that was Fitzgerald not Holder

Susan Rice is like red meat to the rabid right. Any lie becomes acceptable when her name comes up. Second only to Hillary in the amount of hate her name generates in them. Call it Red programming. Useful idiots.

So...Sharpton doesn't have to pay restitution?
No, like all Democrats, Sharpton was PROTECTED. He, like Rangel were tasked only with paying the money they actually owed - no criminal charges, no jail time, no interest on back taxes owed, no penalties / fines.

Rice was going to testify until she found out that this invitation was exclusively from Republicans and (correctly) understood it to be nothing but political maneuvering aimed at deflection, not any constructive revelation.

Well played Susan.

If she has nothing to hide why not testify and make the accusers look like fools?

Lol

Because she was not born yesterday like you seem to have been.

Republicans are looking to muddy the waters and the most effective way to prevent that is by declining their invitation to participate in their little games.

she will be subpoenaed and will take the fifth. an admission of guilt. No games here, just calling the corrupt lying dems for their illegal acts.

But nothing will happen because the political elites are not subject to the same laws that you and I are. Does that make you sleep well?
Like a baby

that we have two sets of laws? one for the elites and one for you and me? That makes you sleep like a baby? are you mentally ill?
Just knowing that Republicans can't get away with ALL the crap they throw does wonders for me

Look at Scooter Libby - the man SHOULD have taken the 5th. Eric Holder ended up sending him to jail for Perjury

I believe that was Fitzgerald not Holder
Perhaps so...Holder is still the only US AG in US history to be Censured after he was protected from Perjury Charges, the same charges Libby was brought up on.

Well played Susan.

Trump's tax return if hundreds of pages long, it is prepared by tax lawyers and tax accountants who know the tax code in detail. It is audited every year, if he was cheating the IRS would have been all over him.

If he were to release them, some media puke would pull out one page, make up lies about what it says, and dominate the news for weeks with meaningless bullshit. Trump should never release them.

But since you are out for tax cheaters, how about Al Sharpton who owes over 4 million in back taxes? Why don't you demand that he pay to be jailed?

are you fricken looney?

Lol

Republicans are looking to muddy the waters and the most effective way to prevent that is by declining their invitation to participate in their little games.

she will be subpoenaed and will take the fifth. an admission of guilt. No games here, just calling the corrupt lying dems for their illegal acts.

But nothing will happen because the political elites are not subject to the same laws that you and I are. Does that make you sleep well?
Like a baby

that we have two sets of laws? one for the elites and one for you and me? That makes you sleep like a baby? are you mentally ill?
Just knowing that Republicans can't get away with ALL the crap they throw does wonders for me

you are a sad sick little libtardian. I actually pity you in your ignorance.

Well played Susan.

are you fricken looney?
I was a republican That might have f-ed me up even 17 years later

Face it, the gig is up on the alternative facts, Holder was cleared of any wrong doing. The contempt vote was politically motivated in an election year.

'Cleared of Wrong-doing'?! Talk about creating your own narrative...

upload_2017-5-4_11-49-23.jpeg

Holder was NEVER cleared of anything - The recommendation to bring Holder up on charges was rejected, Holder was never indicted. His hand-picked DOJ refused to do so, and the request for a Special Prosecutor be appointed due to the obvious Conflict of Interest was DENIED. Holder was PROTECTED.

THAT s why a Bi-Partisan Congress voted to Censure Holder, making him the 1st US AG in US History to ever be Censured (which is now part of Obama's LEGACY, too).

Dude, you snowflakes be like:

upload_2017-5-4_11-52-31.jpeg

Lol

Like a baby

you are a sad sick little libtardian. I actually pity you in your ignorance.
Save your pity for the nitwits that think like you do

Face it, the gig is up on the alternative facts, Holder was cleared of any wrong doing. The contempt vote was politically motivated in an election year.

'Cleared of Wrong-doing'?! Talk about creating your own narrative...

View attachment 124713

Holder was NEVER cleared of anything - The recommendation to bring Holder up on charges was rejected, Holder was never indicted. His hand-picked DOJ refused to do so, and the request for a Special Prosecutor be appointed due to the obvious Conflict of Interest was DENIED. Holder was PROTECTED.

THAT s why a Bi-Partisan Congress voted to Censure Holder, making him the 1st US AG in US History to ever be Censured (which is now part of Obama's LEGACY, too).

Dude, you snowflakes be like:

View attachment 124714

The majority of Democrats walked out of that vote in protest of the politically motivated charge of Contempt.

Eric Holder cleared in Fast and Furious report

Mr Holder claimed vindication on Wednesday even though his department was severely criticised for its role. "It is unfortunate that some were so quick to make baseless accusations before they possessed the facts about these operations - accusations that turned out to be without foundation and that have caused a great deal of unnecessary harm and confusion," he said.

The DoJ's inspector general, who is independent of the politically-appointed Mr Holder, concluded that there had been a "series of misguided strategies, tactics, errors in judgment, and management failures" at both the ATF and the DoJ.

The majority of Democrats walked out of that vote in protest...
Yet there were some Democrats who still had some measure of honesty, morals, and sense of justice, who joined with the GOP to appropriately Censure Holder for his Felony Perjury in an attempt to continue the Cover Up of Obama's fast and Furious operation.

I have posted the link several times to the stories of how Obama himself stated in a press conference that Democrats Harry Reid and Julian Castro who were caught indefensibly violating the Hatch Act would NOT be indicted for their crimes because 'They are sorry'!
-- PROTECTED.

FBI Director Comey just testified that Hillary Clinton did indeed break laws but that they would not indict her because she was TOO STUPID to know she was breaking any laws.
- PROTECTED.

I could provide a dozen such blatant cases, not that you snowflakes would accept the facts...

Last edited:
The majority of Democrats walked out of that vote in protest...
Yet there were some Democrats who still had some measure of honesty, morals, and sense of justice, who joined with the GOP to appropriately Censure Holder for his Felony Perjury in an attempt to continue the Cover Up of Obama's fast and Furious operation.

I have posted the link several times to the stories of how Obama himself stated in a press conference that Democrats Harry Reid and Julian Castro who were caught indefensibly violating the Hatch Act would NOT be indicted for their crimes because 'They are sorry'!
-- PROTECTED.

FBI Director Comey just testified that Hillary Clinton did indeed break laws but that they would not indict her because she was TOO STUPID to know she was breaking any laws.
- PROTECTED.

I could provide a dozen such blatant cases, not that you snowflakes would accept the facts...

Well cupcake, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

Well cupcake, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
You should know - you try to do it all the time.

Hey 'cupcake', put up any evidence RIGHT now that backs the snowflake FALSE claims against Trump or STFU.

The NSA and FBI say there is none.
The FBI has said 3 times there is none.
Obama's Ex-Director of the CIA says there is none.
Intel Committee member D-Feinstein just said today there is NONE

Come on, snowflake, baffle us with bullshit because you sure as hell don't have anything else to offer!

Forum List

Back