🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rich New Yorkers fight to keep homeless out of their liberal neighborhood

If you want to look it up on Google Maps, Midtown is approximately defined as the neighborhood bounded by 34th Street on the south, 8th Ave (or 9th, if you're generous) on the west, 5th on the east, and the bottom of the Park to the north.

I hate Bolshevik De Blasio....but I hate liberal limousines from New York even more....they wanted De Blasio, the voted for him ....and now they are complaining? Too late. Take it and like it!

I hope De Blasio populate Manhattan with homeless! :muahaha:

Morons have to be punished.

Wealthy New Yorkers Fight To Keep Homeless Out Of Their Liberal Neighborhood

The Donald should deliberately airdrop 100,000 feral Kebabs and 100,000 Sub Saharan African savages into those Liberal neighbourhoods, they need some of that Cultural Enrichment that the Liberals INSIST EVERYONE else in the Western World needs EXCEPT THEM.

:lol:

Donald Trump's personal home, and flagship property, is less than a half-mile from there.

Midtown isn't a "liberal" neighborhood. No one lives there. It's a tourist neighborhood.

Midtown is what, is that Manhattan also? I do not know sections of New York only Brooklyn and Harlem because from history The Cotton Club etc, I have heard of an Uptown but I could not say what part of New York that is in.

Okay Midtown is for tourists, so that is where things like Times Square are yes?

Yes, Midtown is in Manhattan, and it is where Times Square is.

"Uptown", on the other hand, isn't actually a neighborhood - it's more of a direction.

From the linked article:

RKNo2E0CREmwlDOMjUTHhw.png

^^^^ So it is a former hotel, which would be a situation of course in an area where tourists visit etc, but IMHO I see no reason why these 150 homeless men should not be put in that former hotel, also I think it is wrong to automatically think that homeless peoples are criminals as it say that they are concerned of a crime increase, but the fundamental issue I think is that in the year 2018 NO Western nation should have homeless peoples it is a complete failure that Western nations still have homeless peoples and many homeless males are former Military Veterans which makes the situation even more disgusting.

I hate Bolshevik De Blasio....but I hate liberal limousines from New York even more....they wanted De Blasio, the voted for him ....and now they are complaining? Too late. Take it and like it!

I hope De Blasio populate Manhattan with homeless! :muahaha:

Morons have to be punished.

Wealthy New Yorkers Fight To Keep Homeless Out Of Their Liberal Neighborhood

The Donald should deliberately airdrop 100,000 feral Kebabs and 100,000 Sub Saharan African savages into those Liberal neighbourhoods, they need some of that Cultural Enrichment that the Liberals INSIST EVERYONE else in the Western World needs EXCEPT THEM.

Donald Trump's personal home, and flagship property, is less than a half-mile from there.

Midtown isn't a "liberal" neighborhood. No one lives there. It's a tourist neighborhood.

Midtown is what, is that Manhattan also? I do not know sections of New York only Brooklyn and Harlem because from history The Cotton Club etc, I have heard of an Uptown but I could not say what part of New York that is in.

Okay Midtown is for tourists, so that is where things like Times Square are yes?

"Uptown", on the other hand, isn't actually a neighborhood - it's more of a direction.

From the linked article:

^^^^ So it is a former hotel, which would be a situation of course in an area where tourists visit etc, but IMHO I see no reason why these 150 homeless men should not be put in that former hotel, also I think it is wrong to automatically think that homeless peoples are criminals as it say that they are concerned of a crime increase, but the fundamental issue I think is that in the year 2018 NO Western nation should have homeless peoples it is a complete failure that Western nations still have homeless peoples and many homeless males are former Military Veterans which makes the situation even more disgusting.

I have no problem with turning the Park Savoy into a homeless shelter. Sounds like a great idea to me.

I'd bet that Donald Trump would have a problem with it, though.

From the linked article:

I have no problem with turning the Park Savoy into a homeless shelter. Sounds like a great idea to me.

Not just Donald Trump, from the linked article these other peoples have formed a group, how the fuck is putting 150 peoples into a former hotel going to in their words destroy the entire area? It's not like it's 150,000 homeless peoples which would probably be more of a potential problem situation.

R3hO18wOTNWbhQ2M8mJslA.png

From the linked article:

Not just Donald Trump, from the linked article these other peoples have formed a group, how the fuck is putting 150 peoples into a former hotel going to in their words destroy the entire area? It's not like it's 150,000 homeless peoples which would probably be more of a potential problem situation.

I'm not sure I understand your point.

From the linked article:

My point is that you say Donald Trump would have a problem with it, okay and I say from the linked article those other peoples have formed a group to fight this thing and none of those peoples are Donald Trump it does not say what political persuasion they are but they are against the thing, they probably could have voted for Hillary because I looked and Manhattan is very not Republican all four Congressional Districts are Democrat and no Republican has won Manhattan in a Presidential Election since Calvin Coolidge in 1924.

mlf__go8QsKQhERMj_C2dw.png

Manhattan - Wikipedia

I also find there is a place in Manhattan called Hell's Kitchen which is also known as Clinton :eusa_whistle:

jdLfLCdCQ6CJzcjU38U0YQ.png

Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan - Wikipedia

From the linked article:

My point is that you say Donald Trump would have a problem with it, okay and I say from the linked article those other peoples have formed a group to fight this thing and none of those peoples are Donald Trump it does not say what political persuasion they are but they are against the thing, they probably could have voted for Hillary because I looked and Manhattan is very not Republican all four Congressional Districts are Democrat and no Republican has won Manhattan in a Presidential Election since Calvin Coolidge in 1924.

Manhattan - Wikipedia

I also find there is a place in Manhattan called Hell's Kitchen which is also known as Clinton :eusa_whistle:

I understand that you're saying that people are upset about a homeless shelter in their neighborhood.

But so what?

As for Hell's Kitchen, it used be called "Clinton" because the American Founding Father George Clinton (not to be confused with the Funk musician) used to have a house there.

From the linked article:

Manhattan - Wikipedia

I understand that you're saying that people are upset about a homeless shelter in their neighborhood.

But so what?

As for Hell's Kitchen, it used be called "Clinton" because the American Founding Father George Clinton (not to be confused with the Funk musician) used to have a house there.

^^^^ I wish it was George Clinton the Funk musician that would be great :smoke:

Typical Leftists. They want them elsewhere so they don't spoil their own home turf. Just like everything else they're in to.

Rich leftists are all about giving food, money and shelter to the homeless, as long as it doesn’t bother them.

In a glitzy and fabulously expensive part of New York City, wealthy residents are irate that Mayor Bill de Blasio plans to turn the former Park Savoy Hotel into a homeless shelter for 150 single men.

Residents claim that the move will increase crime and destroy property values in their neighborhood – which is called “billionaires’ row.”

How are these poor people, whose only livelihood is in one bag, deal with a $6 coffee and a $15,000 dress on the windows of Fifth Avenue?” asked one resident, a middle-aged man with a foreign accent. “Aren’t we breeding crime by doing this?” he asked, earning applause from the audience.

More @ Rich New Yorkers Trying To Keep Homeless Shelter Out Of Their Neighborhood

Can't you just feel the love for their fellow man?
It makes absolutely no sense to keep the homeless in New York City, where prices are sky-high and there's barely any room left in many areas.

I agree. If they would just ship them to California everybody would be happy. The weather is better for the homeless, NY wouldn't have to worry about them and California would be happy to raise taxes again to give them welfare. Problem solved.

Except for some idealistic and naïve teenagers and twentysomethings, no one is surprised that wealthy liberals do not want the homeless in their neighborhood.

We all know that many (not all) liberals are, well, hypocrites. (The Hollywood types are the worst.)

They tell us how much they love all kinds of people and that we ordinary people should, too.

Yet they often live in gated communities, they send their children to expensive private schools, they are chauffeured around (to avoid taking public transportation), and they have the money to have the best possible medical care (although they say that we ordinary people should be satisfied with socialized medicine, e.g., the "care" that is doled out to many veterans).

Can't you just feel the love for their fellow man?
It makes absolutely no sense to keep the homeless in New York City, where prices are sky-high and there's barely any room left in many areas.
LOL, are you kidding get me?
Do you even understand the Problem?
Let them eat cake!
No, I'm not kidding. NYC has shitty weather, is horribly overcrowded, has high crime in some of the poor areas, has some of the highest prices in the world, and is a damned island (reliant on bridges)! There's no point in paying the poor to live there when they don't need to be there like there's no point in farming corn in NYC.

Forum List

Back