Richmond rallies against Ralph Northam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attendees of the gun rally in Richmond, Virginia explain the truth about why they are rallying, their opinions on Ralph Northam and why the Second Amendment is so important to preserving the Republic.

Watch: Richmond Rallies Against Ralph Northam
------------------------------

That's the best thing they could do get rid of this loser little bitch!!

So you live in Virginia?
No..she probably doesn't--just like most of the 'protesters'.

Attendees of the gun rally in Richmond, Virginia explain the truth about why they are rallying, their opinions on Ralph Northam and why the Second Amendment is so important to preserving the Republic.

So you live in Virginia?

One need not live in Virginia to want to pick an errant booger off the face of America.

So you live in Virginia?

One need not live in Virginia to want to pick an errant booger off the face of America.

One do need to live in Virginia to vote for or against its governor.

Of course one do not need to live in Virginia to be a fascist asshole trying to fuck with other people's choices. Which is why I asked the OP.

As for boogers on the face of America, sure I'll help take down the Mal-Warts. When do we start?

Watch African-American Gun Owners Completely Destroy the Left's Latest 'White Supremacist' Narrative

16a13bf9-f66a-48f8-8ded-e2dacbae1c87.png

Late last week Virginia's Democrat Governor Ralph Northam signed an executive order declaring a state of emergency. He did so by claiming white supremacists would take over the annually scheduled Second Amendment lobbying day in Richmond

Watch African-American Gun Owners Completely Destroy the Left's Latest 'White Supremacist' Narrative

So you live in Virginia?

Of course one do not need to live in Virginia to be a fascist asshole trying to fuck with other people's choices. Which is why I asked the OP.

As for boogers on the face of America, sure I'll help take down the Mal-Warts. When do we start?

Funny, that. One did not need to live in Virginia to contribute to Ralphie's campaign. One of them is laughably running for president.

Like him, we'll take it where we can get it.

So you live in Virginia?

Funny, that. One did not need to live in Virginia to contribute to Ralphie's campaign.

Them be the wages of Duopoly. May it wither on its own vine.

One of them is laughably running for president.

One of what? The Duopoly? Yeah I'm hip.

We already have threads on this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back