Ricin Laced Letters

Obama had better come out immediately and label the unknown perp as a terrorist. If not, we can only conclude that he sympathizes with the person/persons who sent these letters of death.

I tried that yesterday.

The title was changed and the thread was moved to the badlands.

:eusa_whistle:

Guns are the winguts pacifier, their teddy bear, worn blanket, children need these things, winguts need guns for only a symbol of imaginary courage protects them in the world of evil they occupy. Sad immature children all. Comedy sometimes gets closer to the truth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F0rZeiC9bc]The Word N.R.A.-vana The Colbert Report May 1, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Fish on the NRA. Is the N.R.A. Un-American? - NYTimes.com

_

Last edited:
It's pro-gun terrorism.

Simple enough.

Which is why we think its another Obama/ Holder false flag

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ah..so you think it was Obama who sent Obama a ricin laced letter.

Got it.

Was it Bush that sent the planes to blow up the buildings during 9/11?, CF?

Obama send the IRS after the Tea Party, he's spying on the media, he send guns to Mexican drug gangs, sure, he might have had these "ricin" laced letters sent too

Progressives rooting to becomes slaves, it's so cute! That's how much they love Big Government

Last edited:
I'm just wondering if the people who want to blame the whole of Islam for what an individual terrorist does will blame the whole Second Amendment movement for this guy.

Hey now. Don't be accusing people of being consistent without proof. :eusa_whistle:

I'm just wondering if the people who want to blame the whole of Islam for what an individual terrorist does will blame the whole Second Amendment movement for this guy.

what guy?
what are you talking about?

Islam preaches terrorism in their mosques.

Does it?

How many of them have you been in then?

Did you wander into one by mistake looking for grammar school? (Islam- singular; their mosques- plural)

Last edited:
Obviously we need castor bean control legislation enacted immediately.

Background checks on all castor bean purchases both public and private...and we must close the so-called "Farmers Market" loophole.

why don't they care, because they don't trust the word of this government...you can thank this administration AND the lamestream lapdogs in the media for that.

Every day they had new damn crisis..the people now just tune them out..

I also find these letters pretty convenient..they seem to show up when needed..

I don't TRUST anything these bastards in government say..

Guy is from Spokane. He also sent one to a military base here.
I actually used to live about a block away from him.
I can send you few links from the news here, it's been ongoing story here for a week or more.

Islam preaches terrorism in their mosques.

Does it?

How many of them have you been in then?

Did you wander into one by mistake looking for grammar school? (Islam- singular; their mosques- plural)

I've personally been in several and took instruction in islam from the imam at the local mosque. What I have heard about what is preached in these mosques comes from muslims that I know. Some of them have not been able to find a mosque not motivated by hatred and stopped going after trying several.

The most radical of radicalized terrorists are born in America or in Europe. They became radicalized someplace. The only common denominator is that they all attended mosques regularly. What happened in England, Sweden, France, to radicalize the muslim populations including the converts? What do they have in common? Muslims will say anything to a non believer. They are peaceful, they only want to get along, raise their families, just ordinary folks. What the clerics say in Arabic is something else all together.

Many muslims are very nice people, all they want is to be left alone by everyone dedicated to forcing some kind of social change. Can you tell the difference?

Forum List

Back