Rick Scott just ‘SAVED’ MILLIONS by kicking 9,000 sick and disabled kids out of FL healthcare system

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
The white christian party strikes once again

you were not yet convinced that Governer Rick Scott is a sh*tty human being, here is yet more iron clad proof. Florida, under Gov. Scott’s leadership, has cut 9,000 chronically ill and disabled children from its health care system since May.

The parents of one Palm Beach County infant learned on the eve of a critical craniofacial surgery that their 6-month-old son had been “screened out” of CMS. The little boy is profoundly disabled, records show, having been born deaf, without eyes, and with a disfiguring cleft palate. The child’s mother called CMS in preparation for the surgery, only to be told “the screening is showing ‘NO,’ so they would not do anything.”

Rick Scott Just 'Saved' Millions By Kicking 9,000 Sick And Disabled Kids Out Of Fl Healthcare System

It is so obviously against the so-called “pro-life” sect to support this kind of needed program, as it is caring for the children they cared so much about when they were fetuses. Now that they are living, breathing, humans with bodily autonomy, these fragile lives are just not worth sacrificing a few tax cuts on the rich and corporations, at least, it appears not to Gov. Scott.

Government paid health care services automatically will be rationed. See what democrat Cass Sunstein has to say. This, as awful and as tragic as it is, is what happens when you run out of other people's money.

Government paid health care services automatically will be rationed. See what democrat Cass Sunstein has to say. This, as awful and as tragic as it is, is what happens when you run out of other people's money.

Exactly. They choose who to save.

It is so obviously against the so-called “pro-life” sect to support this kind of needed program, as it is caring for the children they cared so much about when they were fetuses. Now that they are living, breathing, humans with bodily autonomy, these fragile lives are just not worth sacrificing a few tax cuts on the rich and corporations, at least, it appears not to Gov. Scott.

ITS POLITICAL HEALTHCARE GUNO. WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

They wanted it right?

you were not yet convinced that Governer Rick Scott is a sh*tty human being, here is yet more iron clad proof. Florida, under Gov. Scott’s leadership, has cut 9,000 chronically ill and disabled children from its health care system since May.

The parents of one Palm Beach County infant learned on the eve of a critical craniofacial surgery that their 6-month-old son had been “screened out” of CMS. The little boy is profoundly disabled, records show, having been born deaf, without eyes, and with a disfiguring cleft palate. The child’s mother called CMS in preparation for the surgery, only to be told “the screening is showing ‘NO,’ so they would not do anything.”

Rick Scott Just 'Saved' Millions By Kicking 9,000 Sick And Disabled Kids Out Of Fl Healthcare System
It's a shame to see people rely on the government to only get fucked over by the same government.

I hope this story spreads and a real life version of what we told you would happen.

shame a child has to suffer b/c leftist refused reason.

This is upsetting guys. How bad is it down there. And don't fuck with me. I pretty well grew up in Ormond by the Sea. I'm not kidding. Don't fuck with me.

the more that go on government healthcare

the less services are available

Well, most of europe has single payer and government needs to regulate healthcare. It is either this or we go back to the wild west of health care that doesn't give a damn about anyone besides the bottom line.

the more that go on government healthcare

the less services are available

Well, most of europe has single payer and government needs to regulate healthcare. It is either this or we go back to the wild west of health care that doesn't give a damn about anyone besides the bottom line.

it is just a fact the more people you pack into a state program the less services you have

if you want to wait months and months

or get denied go for the euro plan

or get on welfare for all i care

The likes of Rick Scott is what the people are afflicted with when the two party political system fails to function correctly, as is the case in Florida.

Forum List

Back