Ricky Gervais can't wait to see young people called out by the next generation

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Gen Z'ers and Milennials will deserve everything they'll get from the next generation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...an-laundrie-fbi-says/ar-AAPO2VP?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...il-investors-pile-in/ar-AAPPtYY?ocid=msedgntp
1634913567492.png

Ricky Gervais thinks the young people of today won't be "woke" enough for the next generation. The 'Office' creator has revealed that he can't wait for the tables to turn on "woke" young people.

The only good thing Ricky Gervais did was "The Office" and his season sucks when compared to what was added on.

No.

The trend is that old people underestimate young people, but the world keeps spinning.
I think the same people that did acid in the 60 are now in charge.
What they produce will be an abortion.
If you watch television or look at their movies.....no rational person enjoys them.
Even the commercials are becoming a joke.

I think the same people that did acid in the 60 are now in charge.
What they produce will be an abortion.
If you watch television or look at their movies.....no rational person enjoys them.
Even the commercials are becoming a joke.

No.

The trend is that old people underestimate young people, but the world keeps spinning.
Well as a kinda old person (mid-forties) I think this generation of young people are a buncha pussies.

I retired from the military in 2019 and the amount of men in their 20's that I made cry in the last five years of my career was astounding.

They are coddled pussies...full stop.

What we need is another war and a draft. That will go along way towards improving our society for decades.

What we need is another war and a draft. That will go along way towards improving our society for decades.
Yep, Milley will teach the gender fluid troops how to surrender in no time and then pay millions to try and get the hostages back.

Yep, they are all ready for war!

Last edited:
No.

I think the reverse is also true. As it has for millenia, the wisdom of the aged isn't respected enough by the young, and so too often future generations end up making the same mistakes we did when we were their age.

Forum List

Back