Right Wing Anti-Gay Hate Group Furious At Ryan's Remarks Not To Bring Back DADT

So a guy gets down on his knees and smokes another guy's pole.

How does this cause the price of gasoline to rise?

How does this cause the crime rate to rise?

How does this cause any harm to our society at all, beside making you fell all icky just thinking about it?

Where's da GAY GENE??? Where is it?? All of this technology and still NO proof that homosexuality isn't something you're born with? LOL

Where is the straight gene?

When did you decide not to be gay?

You just indirectly ADMITTED that homosexuality is a CHOICE.

No. I am demonstrating the ridiculousness of the homophobe argument. If sexual orientation is a choice, as you believe, when did you decide not to be gay?

No such thing as bigotry against a sexual act.. The entire argument IS FALSE. Leftists want to force Americans to condone perversion, sodomy.. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If you enjoy butt-bangin a dude, that shit is on you.. literally..

Wow! You are opposed to anal sex?

I enjoy butt-banging chicks. And it's legal. What rational reason do you have for being against it?

It is amusing you say there is no bigotry against a sex act, but then go on to throw a hissy fit over anal sex. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:
Where is the straight gene?

When did you decide not to be gay?

No. I am demonstrating the ridiculousness of the homophobe argument. If sexual orientation is a choice, as you believe, when did you decide not to be gay?

No, you're just attempting to create a straw man. Won't work though. It's the homos that are making the claim that they're born that way, so any burden of proof that they are falls on them.

Concentrate on that. Deflection only shows you have no answers for anything.

You may also want to look up the meaning of the word homophobe. I don't see anyone in here voicing any FEAR of a homo. Disgusted yes, afraid no. Get that straight.

No such thing as bigotry against a sexual act.. The entire argument IS FALSE. Leftists want to force Americans to condone perversion, sodomy.. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If you enjoy butt-bangin a dude, that shit is on you.. literally..

I enjoy butt-banging chicks. And it's legal. What rational reason do you have for being against it?

It is amusing you say there is no bigotry against a sex act, but then go on to throw a hissy fit over anal sex. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Butt banging a GIRL... right... why just a girl? Why don't you shit ram guys too?

No, you're just attempting to create a straw man. Won't work though. It's the homos that are making the claim that they're born that way, so any burden of proof that they are falls on them.

You may also want to look up the meaning of the word homophobe. I don't see anyone in here voicing any FEAR of a homo. Disgusted yes, afraid no. Get that straight.

Sorry, son, but the only strawman is the one that says gays choose to be gay. If the ridiculous assertion that sexual orientation is a choice were true, then you chose NOT to be gay. QED.

Are you saying you weren't born a heterosexual? Then somewhere along the line you chose not to be gay and chose to be straight. This is what must logically be concluded from your assertion.

Last edited:

Butt banging a GIRL... right... why just a girl? Why don't you shit ram guys too?

Do you like blowjobs? Why just blowjobs from chicks?

See how your inanities just crumble apart so easily?

.[/QUOTE]

Personally I don't because I am not Attracted to guys. :) I don't just want a hole to stick it in, I want a hole on something I find Attractive :)

Ryan was forced to admit to himself by overwhelming evidence that our military did not fall apart or fall into chaos when DADT was removed as had been predicted.

He deserves a lot of credit for changing his opinion based on empirical evidence. Our military was far more mature about the whole thing than the homophobes gave them credit for.

Last edited:
So you think guys should be drilling each other in the military? WTF is wrong with you people.

WTF makes you think gay men will be having sex with each other in the military? Wouldn't they have done it before, when they kept their sexuality a secret?

Who the hell are you to say anything regarding this subject when all you do is trumpet EXTREME Islamic talking points.. I have news for you dimwit, Muslims don't tolerate homosexuality..
Apparently neither do right wing Christians.

What do you consider "proof"? Eye witness account good enough? I'm gay and can assure you that I did NOT choose to be attracted to women.

Look up that homophobia definition again. I'm pretty sure it says fear or revulsion.

This is why you're a troll.. Conservatives do not hate gay people.. Conservatives who believe homosexuality is a sin, WRONG.. will never support it.. it goes against their entire belief system.. You leftists decided to make this an issue about bigotry.. We all KNOW there's not a "gay gene." We all know that Christians have the right to believe as they do. Leftists have shown their true colors in voting God out of their party so it's no wonder you and your zombie herd don't have the 1st clue about moral issues.

You are free to hold any belief you choose. You are not free to force your beliefs on other people
You mean like the homo agenda that's been being beaten into the public by militant, loud mouthed, arrogant, sarcastic, pushy, bigoted faggots and their supporters like you?

Ya'll are a bunch of sons a bitchin' hypocrites and liars.

When did they force you to be gay, or have a gay marriage, Pale? When did that happen?

Ryan was forced to admit to himself by overwhelming evidence that our military did not fall apart or fall into chaos when DADT was removed as had been predicted.

He deserves a lot of credit for changing his opinion based on empirical evidence. Our military was far more mature about the whole thing than the homophobes gave them credit for.

In fact, I have been nothing less than incredibly impressed at how the military and Pentagon embraced the whole issue during the last year.

This is why you're a troll.. Conservatives do not hate gay people.. Conservatives who believe homosexuality is a sin, WRONG.. will never support it.. it goes against their entire belief system.. You leftists decided to make this an issue about bigotry.. We all KNOW there's not a "gay gene." We all know that Christians have the right to believe as they do. Leftists have shown their true colors in voting God out of their party so it's no wonder you and your zombie herd don't have the 1st clue about moral issues.

You are free to hold any belief you choose. You are not free to force your beliefs on other people
You mean like the homo agenda that's been being beaten into the public by militant, loud mouthed, arrogant, sarcastic, pushy, bigoted faggots and their supporters like you?

What homo agenda?

You mean like I want to be able to serve my country?

More hate and bigotry from the far right, but that's not to anyone's surprise.

A right wing anti-gay hate group is furious at Ryan for remarks during a recent even that he was against bringing back DADT.

Keep up the good work right wingers :clap2: :eusa_hand:

‘Kvetch and Retreat’: Paul Ryan

But I thought you told us Ryan was a Right wing Radical?

lol

Yeah...isn't it interesting how the far right crazies throw him under the bus so quickly? Now THAT'S Entertainment!

What homo agenda?

You mean like I want to be able to serve my country?

And take advantage of the same government benefits when I get married?

Forum List

Back