Right Wing Celebrates Terrorist Attack On Austin, calls him white hero

• Banned
"Just months ago, anti-government, right-wing extremist Eric Frein, launched his attack on the Blooming Grove Pennsylvania police barracks, killing one officer and seriously wounding another. Frein then disappeared into the Pennsylvania mountains, leading police on a wide-scale manhunt, which lasted for several weeks.

In June, two police officers were killed in a restaurant in Las Vegas. The shooters shouted “This is a revolution!” before draping a Tea Party flag over one of the officers bodies. Just a little over a year ago, a heavily armed “anti-government” terrorist attacked a federal courthouse in West Virginia, wounded three security officers, before police were able to bring the attack to an end."

"There’s no difference whatsoever between the republican-tealiban and the Taliban, except that the tealiban is on American soil, and they pose a real and constant threat to the safety of US citizens, right now."

when is america going to wake up to these rightwing white christian terrorists among us?

We need that war to split the country. Maybe China and Russia can be opportunists and weigh in.

Wrong. These folks are nutcases, and only the extreme fringe right-wingers applaud them. The vast majority of conservatives and members of the Taxed Enough Already groups openly, repeatedly, and honestly condemn these criminals.

The extreme left-wingers, however, get shows on MSNBC (All Sharpton), or appointed to the head of government agencies (DOJ, EPA, etc)

nativist Repub-supporters
shakehead.gif

Soverign citizen and militia groups are a top priority to law enforcement already. For whatever reason, they just don't get any tv air time talking about them.

And again the OP goes off on a rant that easily blows up in his face. The Austin shooter a Right Wing hero? LOL just like an earlier thread of yours that back fired, Remember the "Savage" from the FL shooting. I am sure you remember that thread you tucked tail and ran from after it exploded in your face. This one will do the same.

Each of the shooters you mentioned were either extremest who disliked any form of Gov or hated LEO. Its hard to pin that on the right as the TeaParty has never called for no GOV. In case you are confused as you seem to be - Look up Anarchist you will get a clue. As far as the one hating LEO and out to shoot them - Hell that sounds like the rioters in Ferguson, again far from Right Wing

Now to get back to the Austin shooter, here are some comments from his neighbors

McQuilliams, 49, was a Renaissance Fair enthusiast and martial artist, he told Matlack and other residents. He took care of neighbors’ pets when they were away. Matlack said she saw him every couple of days while walking her dog. McQuilliams loved “Barking Springs,” the spillway end of Barton Springs where many owners take their dogs to roam off leash, and where many of Austin’s free spirits go to hang out. He would help clean up the hike-and-bike trail when heavy rains washed through it. He felt at home in drum circles.

So he enjoyed Renaissance Fairs and liked to play dress up, Hung out with the free spirits in Austin a city widely known for being far left and felt at home in a drum circle. Sorry bud that is far from the description of a right wing person unless he was so far left he had made a complete circle.

Well folks it looks like the OP in his never ending quest to start threads without research has had another premise blow up in his face.

Tell me son were you one of the kids in Jr. High with the kick me sticker on your back?

• Banned
And again the OP goes off on a rant that easily blows up in his face. The Austin shooter a Right Wing hero? LOL just like an earlier thread of yours that back fired, Remember the "Savage" from the FL shooting. I am sure you remember that thread you tucked tail and ran from after it exploded in your face. This one will do the same.

Each of the shooters you mentioned were either extremest who disliked any form of Gov or hated LEO. Its hard to pin that on the right as the TeaParty has never called for no GOV. In case you are confused as you seem to be - Look up Anarchist you will get a clue. As far as the one hating LEO and out to shoot them - Hell that sounds like the rioters in Ferguson, again far from Right Wing

Now to get back to the Austin shooter, here are some comments from his neighbors

McQuilliams, 49, was a Renaissance Fair enthusiast and martial artist, he told Matlack and other residents. He took care of neighbors’ pets when they were away. Matlack said she saw him every couple of days while walking her dog. McQuilliams loved “Barking Springs,” the spillway end of Barton Springs where many owners take their dogs to roam off leash, and where many of Austin’s free spirits go to hang out. He would help clean up the hike-and-bike trail when heavy rains washed through it. He felt at home in drum circles.

So he enjoyed Renaissance Fairs and liked to play dress up, Hung out with the free spirits in Austin a city widely known for being far left and felt at home in a drum circle. Sorry bud that is far from the description of a right wing person unless he was so far left he had made a complete circle.

Well folks it looks like the OP in his never ending quest to start threads without research has had another premise blow up in his face.

Tell me son were you one of the kids in Jr. High with the kick me sticker on your back?

it is you rightwingers who called him a white hero,read the article
A right-wing media outlet has dubbed Larry Steve McQuilliams a “white hero.”

"Just months ago, anti-government, right-wing extremist Eric Frein, launched his attack on the Blooming Grove Pennsylvania police barracks, killing one officer and seriously wounding another. Frein then disappeared into the Pennsylvania mountains, leading police on a wide-scale manhunt, which lasted for several weeks.

In June, two police officers were killed in a restaurant in Las Vegas. The shooters shouted “This is a revolution!” before draping a Tea Party flag over one of the officers bodies. Just a little over a year ago, a heavily armed “anti-government” terrorist attacked a federal courthouse in West Virginia, wounded three security officers, before police were able to bring the attack to an end."

"There’s no difference whatsoever between the republican-tealiban and the Taliban, except that the tealiban is on American soil, and they pose a real and constant threat to the safety of US citizens, right now."

when is america going to wake up to these rightwing white christian terrorists among us?
Idiot. Nut jobs come from both extremes.

it is you rightwingers who called him a white hero,read the article
A right-wing media outlet has dubbed Larry Steve McQuilliams a “white hero.”
And again you dead ass wrong again as usual. The link only show the same story that was in ever other news source. No one on the right is calling this guy a hero. No one on the right is sorry this guy caught a bullett
The only story here is you making up lies and then getting your ass caught time after time. One has to wonder if a poster that fails this often ever made it though high school. I truly do feel sorry for you as it appears your unable to research on your own. Must be a terrible way to go through life

And again you dead ass wrong again as usual. The link only show the same story that was in ever other news source. No one on the right is calling this guy a hero. No one on the right is sorry this guy caught a bullett
The only story here is you making up lies and then getting your ass caught time after time. One has to wonder if a poster that fails this often ever made it though high school. I truly do feel sorry for you as it appears your unable to research on your own. Must be a terrible way to go through life

The OP, and many others here (like Luddy) are probably the ones who answered that Craigslist ad for the paid "internships" from the Soros funded non-profits to sit at home in their underwear and write left wing propaganda.

The OP, and many others here (like Luddy) are probably the ones who answered that Craigslist ad for the paid "internships" from the Soros funded non-profits to sit at home in their underwear and write left wing propaganda.
I get a kick out of the OP in the short time I have been here I have yet to see him/her/it start a thread that was no debunked within a few replies. The poster is obviously a racist but defiantly not a bright one

The Militarized police are staring to keep records on all their cheerleaders like Guno and Dot because they will be the first ones rounded up

Insane Tea Partier Hopped Up on Right-Wing Talk Radio Goes on Anti-Immigrant Shooting Rampage in Texas

AUSTIN, TEXAS — As though deliberately confirming the FBI’s assessment this year about the dangers of domestic right-wing terrorists, 49-year-old Larry McQilliams decided to make his voice heard on Obama’s immigration announcement…with a gun.

Insane Tea Partier Hopped Up on Right-Wing Talk Radio Goes on Anti-Immigrant Shooting Rampage in Texas Americans Against the Tea Party
well CrusaderFrank :mad-61:

rw hate radio has a certain effect on mouth-breathing, Repub/lolibertarian retards

Forum List

Back