Right-Wing Pundit EXPOSED For Posing As Black Trumper

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Joey Mannarino was busted pretending to be a black woman online. I'm sure some of these right wingers here cosigned his videos. He pretended to be black supporting Trump. The reality here is that there are very few blacks who support Trump. Polls of 50 blacks where 10 say they will support Trump does not translate to 20 percent of the entre black voting populations in American supporting Trump.

Joey Mannarino was busted pretending to be a black woman online. I'm sure some of these right wingers here cosigned his videos. He pretended to be black supporting Trump. The reality here is that there are very few blacks who support Trump. Polls of 50 blacks where 10 say they will support Trump does not translate to 20 percent of the entre black voting populations in American supporting Trump.

You mean he identified as black, just like Rachel Dolezal, and a female like Dylan Mulvaney.

Omg!! The irony!!

Who cares? I guess you think this is important in your racist bizarro world, pathetic.
The racist bizzarro word is the one you live in, white racist. You care because you and the other racists keep using videos from people like this to claim that blacks are running to support trump. Yuo have been pathetic your entire life, because you have been a racist your entire life.

The racist bizzarro word is the one you live in, white racist. You care because you and the other racists keep using videos from people like this to claim that blacks are running to support trump. Yuo have been pathetic your entire life, because you have been a racist your entire life.

I couldn't give a fuck less if black people support him or not, if they're smart they do. And fuck you with your bigotry and race baiting bullshit, get a life, no one gives a damn what your opinion is.

Look at these ignorant white racists. They spend the day posting racist bullshit and then try telling us how we live in some kind of racist bizarro world. The more I read these idiots posts, the more I understand that white racism is a mental disorder.

Last edited:
Look at these ignorant white racists. They spend the day posting racist bullshit and ten trytellin g us how we livein some kind of racist bizarro world. The more I read these idiots posts, the more I understand that white racism is a mental disorder.

Look at this ignorant black racist. He spends the day posting racist bullshit and ten trytellin g us how we livein some kind of racist bizarro world. The more I read this idiots posts, the more I understand that black racism is a mental disorder.

I couldn't give a fuck less if black people support him or not, if they're smart they do. And fuck you with your bigotry and race baiting bullshit, get a life, no one gives a damn what your opinion is.
Another example of how white racism is a mentall disorder. Whites do the race baiting here, you have been one of them. Yet your psychosis has you not seeing your own raxist behavior and you try projecting your mental illness on blacks who oppose your madness. Move on loon.

Another example of how white racism is a mentall disorder. Whites do the race baiting here, you have been one of them. Yet your psychosis has you not seeing your own raxist behavior and you try projecting your mental illness on blacks who oppose your madness. Move on loon.

You race bait with every fucking post you make asshole. There's a white boogie man racist behind everyone with white skin, they're all out to get you! 🤡 You're by far the most racist person, white or black, that I've ever seen, just own it already.

Forum List

Back