Zone1 Right Wing White Americca Must Change Quicklly...Or else

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
“And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.” – Genesis 15:13-14

Trump signed a bill recognizing 400 years since Hebrews arrived in America.

The Coming Destruction of The Gentiles For Slavery​

I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once. I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.” – Isaiah 42:14-15

“The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.” – Jeremiah 4:7

Laugh and be arrogant if you want to...

“And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.” – Genesis 15:13-14

I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once. I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.” – Isaiah 42:14-15

“The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.” – Jeremiah 4:7

Folks are currently lining up on their favorite side of the line in the sand. I'm avoiding the left side which looks to outnumber the right side heavily. Initially I was hoping to be the 3rd man in the ring(middle man standing on the line) in this upcoming bout but it looks like I did not qualify for the referee position. I am more to the right side of the right standing with Ron Paul, Tom Jefferson & a few others like I pray I made the right choice here. The 3rd man in the ring appears to be 3 in 1 to me(no way to explain this one) & there appears to be no other judges @ ringside. Main event???

Folks are currently lining up on their favorite side of the line in the sand. I'm avoiding the left side which looks to outnumber the right side heavily. Initially I was hoping to be the 3rd man in the ring(middle man standing on the line) in this upcoming bout but it looks like I did not qualify for the referee position. I am more to the right side of the right standing with Ron Paul, Tom Jefferson & a few others like I pray I made the right choice here. The 3rd man in the ring appears to be 3 in 1 to me(no way to explain this one) & there appears to be no other judges @ ringside. Main event???
You might want to get in the middle.

Historical research is fine and commendable.
And highly undervalued , imho, because the powerful ( elite families/Deep State etc ) have always re-written it for obvious reasons to retain Sheeple control .

But cherry picking predictions about the future is random and unscientific .
And any success within the Christian tradition in this area is zero .
Not a single correct one in almost 2000 years . Hopeless and extremely funny .
Worth reflection if you consider yourself a thinking person .

I'm sorry, but I must disagree with your accounting.

If this board is anything like the greater American demographic, and I see no reason for it not to be, the right outnumbers the left by two to one. I did the numbers.

The left is louder and ruder, but we are definitely more.

And smarter. I mean, look at what the left does to itself with the self-mutilation.

And stronger. We've got the guns and the know-how to use them. We've been shooting at moving targets for our survival. The left just walks into McDonald's with our tax money.

R.487d9e532170fe207f7c49c457142344

C2604F43-7BE0-4C52-B436-F19530529D44_jpe-2429453.JPG

Nobody can match IM2’s arrogance. So, no worries.

As a passing thought, wouldn’t it be something if IM2 would post something intelligent? Maybe something where his thread headline has something in it actually connected to the Original Post?

Or Else What, stooge, you'll learnn how to SPPELL?

Nobody can match IM2’s arrogance. So, no worries.

As a passing thought, wouldn’t it be something if IM2 would post something intelligent? Maybe something where his thread headline has something in it actually connected to the Original Post?

I think there's is a good basic intellect in there. He/she/it just chooses not to use it intelligently. And yes, arrogance does very often stand in the way of that process.

You sho 'nuff ain't no biblical scholar.

What is this random bunch of crap?

What are you getting at, peabrain?

Forum List

Back