Righties be

Godsmack - Cryin' Like A Bitch!! - YouTube

It's the fucking media. Nothing changes. Stop whining like a bunch of teenage girls

Who's whining? I hear people saying that all that wikileaks has done has confirmed their beliefs that the media is in bed with the Clintons and the DNC. To even a greater extent than even previously thought.

Boittom line is there is no doubt whatsoever that the MSM is the propaganda arm of the left.

It's the fucking media. Nothing changes. Stop whining like a bunch of teenage girls

Who's whining? I hear people saying that all that wikileaks has done has confirmed their beliefs that the media is in bed with the Clintons and the DNC. To even a greater extent than even previously thought.

Boittom line is there is no doubt whatsoever that the MSM is the propaganda arm of the left.

The media has been covering Wikileaks. Only thing is that Trump has been jumping up and down in front of the cameras like a clown while complaining that they are paying more attention to him.

ENOUGH with the double standards, Obama and half the damn Democratic party leadership are near threatening to bomb Russia over some leaked emails now that's whining.

The media has been covering Wikileaks. Only thing is that Trump has been jumping up and down in front of the cameras like a clown while complaining that they are paying more attention to him.

Zackly -- for the umpteen (ten plus ump) billionth time, MSM is commercial. It makes its money off attention --- not ideologies.

"Commercial" means it's an enterprise operated for the purpose of making a profit. Sex and scandals and salacious secrets *ALWAYS* make a profit. Nudging some political policy this way or that makes absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back