Rioter catches himself on fire lol

Stop, drop, roll or highstep & run? Lol

That was funny. I liked the announcement at the end also, but though it would be a lot more effective if accompanied by simultaneously bringing platoons of armored vehicles online with belts of ammo hanging out of the crew served weapons.

Reminds me of the song Fire
I am the god of hell fire and I bring you...
Fire, I'll take you to burn.
Fire, I'll take you to learn.
I'll see you burn!

Oops! What a dumbass.

the people trying to put it out with their hands instead of wrapping a coat around the guy's ankles are also idiots. Damn kids these days... Could be worse could be Nazis LOL

Those people ARE Nazis.

No they are young punk anarchists who don't know what the hell they're doing lol. But being in favor of black lives matter is better than being in favor of fascism. Nazis are right wing. Anarchists are crazy punks LOL. And they should definitely stop and go home.

that's a song? EEEWWWWW ~~~~~
ENJOY

Good vid to post. PJ and I recognized immediately, but had to use sound hound to identify who the heck did it, even though we are on the edge of legitimate old. It came up with Arthur Brown. One hit wonder or somebody we would know from another group?

Basically a one hit wonder. I love that song. Telling conservatives to snap out of it.

Oops! What a dumbass.

the people trying to put it out with their hands instead of wrapping a coat around the guy's ankles are also idiots. Damn kids these days... Could be worse could be Nazis LOL

Those people ARE Nazis.

No they are young punk anarchists who don't know what the hell they're doing lol. But being in favor of black lives matter is better than being in favor of fascism. Nazis are right wing. Anarchists are crazy punks LOL. And they should definitely stop and go home.

The thing is that they are dangerous. They can be put down easily though if really pushed.

Forum List

Back