RIP: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)

You gotta be kidding.......HE was married to:

Brittany%20Murphy.jpg

HER????

:eek::eek::eek:

Yep.

And now he's a wealthy grieving widower, whereas before she died he was just Mr. Brittany Murphy, a major con-artist, deeply in debt. He was disliked so much by his own children and family, not to mention other Brits that they shooed him out of England.

Yeah. She married THAT.

I wonder how much life insurance she left for him? I'm betting signficant sums. And I'm betting he's sweating major fucking bullets right now.

My guess: Hung like an Elephant.:evil:

This is what happens when wimmin marry men for Dick Size.

Honey, guys with spare tires like that felllow's carrying don't HAVE dicks. You can't find 'em.

This guy is hung like a hamster (whose dick hides inside until it is needed, and then it is only long enough to barely do the job). :lol:

HE is what happens to lonely girls who drink, drug and party too much and hear the biological clock ticking LOUDLY.

Last edited:
Yep.

And now he's a wealthy grieving widower, whereas before she died he was just Mr. Brittany Murphy, a major con-artist, deeply in debt. He was disliked so much by his own children and family, not to mention other Brits that they shooed him out of England.

Yeah. She married THAT.

I wonder how much life insurance she left for him? I'm betting signficant sums. And I'm betting he's sweating major fucking bullets right now.

Honey, guys with spare tires like that felllow's carrying don't HAVE dicks. You can't find 'em.

This guy is hung like a hamster (whose dick hides inside until it is needed, and then it is only long enough to barely do the job). :lol:

HE is what happens to lonely girls who drink, drug and party too much and hear the biological clock ticking LOUDLY.

Damn, where are all these girls?......for christssakes??? I need to stop going to bed at 9:00 PM, and begin partying until midnight.......maybe, if I took a nap in the afternoon, I'd survive.....:cool:

Damn, where are all these girls?......for christssakes??? I need to stop going to bed at 9:00 PM, and begin partying until midnight.......maybe, if I took a nap in the afternoon, I'd survive.....:cool:

Twenty years ago, I could have introduced you to tons of them. They were my girlfriends and we partied our asses off. Then slowly, one by one, we all got married, settled down, had a few kids and we're finally in the homestretch of raising those kids.

Unfortunately, we're now late 40's. Some of us are divorced. Some still married to the same schmulgy guy they grabbed onto like Brittany, and some of us have re-married real men the 2nd time around. At any rate, I think we all are in bed most nights well before midnight. Unless we're waiting up late for an errant teenager to safely arrive home from a night out.

Don't know where to find the party girls now. Wish I could help you.

Good luck, though! :D

Hooray. Somebody dies and the entire thread is about legalize, drugs, and the paparazzi. I love the TMZification of everybody.

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival. Her time of death was listed as 10:04 AM.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word." Murphy was reportedly fired from last film, "The Caller," after reports she was problematic on set.

Read more: Brittany Murphy Dies | TMZ.com

Apparently she is gone due to cardiac arrest.

Poor girl. So sad...especially at this time.

Wonder what drugs she was doing? 32 year olds don't drop dead of sudden cardiac death for no reason.

xotoxi.....? What say you, Doc?

How friggin weird! I just watched Happy Feet last night with my son...she was one of the voices in that.

As for cause, I would be flabbergasted if she was not using drugs. Then again, she was pretty damn thin, so electrolyte abnormalities from eating disorder is a possibility as well.

Hooray. Somebody dies and the entire thread is about legalize, drugs, and the paparazzi. I love the TMZification of everybody.

Where the fuck do you read about legalizing drugs, dumbass?

I haven't posted anything like that--and haven't seen anyone else either.

Check your eyeglass Rx.

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival. Her time of death was listed as 10:04 AM.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word." Murphy was reportedly fired from last film, "The Caller," after reports she was problematic on set.

Wonder what drugs she was doing? 32 year olds don't drop dead of sudden cardiac death for no reason.

How friggin weird! I just watched Happy Feet last night with my son...she was one of the voices in that.

As for cause, I would be flabbergasted if she was not using drugs. Then again, she was pretty damn thin, so electrolyte abnormalities from eating disorder is a possibility as well.

And a combination of drugs and electrolyte issues from not eating properly (ie, eating disorder), could easily have done her in, wouldn't you say?

Looking back at all the articles I can find on her, I think she had all the signs and symptoms of a girl in deep deep trouble. It's a shame nobody stepped in to help her the way Britney Spears' family did. Had someone done that, she might still be alive today.

RIP, Brittany. :(

After reviewing all of the facts, I have come to the conclusion that she found out the truth of 9/11...just like Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, and Anna Nicole Smith.

After reviewing all of the facts, I have come to the conclusion that she found out the truth of 9/11...just like Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, and Anna Nicole Smith.

I think you might be right, Doc! :eek:

Also, don't forget the Hale-Bopp comet truth-seekers. They OD'd on sodium cyanide. ;)

Wow! I have to say, she was a horrible actress. I was actually thinking about her while watching Avitar today. Isn't that a coincidence? I told my friend she was the lead actress/alien on Avitar, and he said, "NO ITS NOT", because you'd know right away if it was Brit Murphy because she is the exact same person in every movie she's ever in. I think they even make fun of it on Mad TV.

Hey, don't feel too sorry for her. She lived a charmed life, like ROYALTY. These celebs have the world at their fingertips and they are spoiled beyond belief. I feel sorry for people who are broke and hungry, not a spoiled rich girl with zero acting talent.

If you are sad because a talent is gone, like Michael Jackson, that I understand. But Brit Murphy was lucky to have lived such a charmed life. And they do drugs because drugs are fun. They are bored. And they can have whatever they want.

It is sad and I'm sorry for her family, but its not like a great talent was just lost.

She was 32.

I'm guessing eating disorders myself, like Karen Carpenter....but lets not get in the way of Jeny's ghoul fest. She loves these kinds of things.

I'm guessing eating disorders myself, like Karen Carpenter....but lets not get in the way of Jeny's ghoul fest. She loves these kinds of things.

Will all you people PLEASE LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!!!! (sobbing hysterically)

Forum List

Back