RIP Judge Kessler, her 1,000-page decision buried tobacco industry in detailed findings, upheld on appeal, put end to fraudulent denial about its harm

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
She’s a hero. RIP, Your Honor.

Judge Gladys Kessler dies at 85, ruled big tobacco “marketed and sold their lethal product with zeal, with deception, with a single-minded focus on their financial success, and without regard for the human tragedy or social costs that success exacted.”

I'm addicted to these fucking vapes that all the young people use. I hate it. Gonna quit, riiight after I finish this vape.

She’s a hero. RIP, Your Honor.

Judge Gladys Kessler dies at 85, ruled big tobacco “marketed and sold their lethal product with zeal, with deception, with a single-minded focus on their financial success, and without regard for the human tragedy or social costs that success exacted.”

People with principle and courage, we could definitely use more of such people today as the West flails. RIP

It was hardly earthshaking news, cigarettes were known as "coffin nails" since the 19th century.

It wasn't due to their healthiness.

Judge Kessler only acknowledged what the 3 stooges knew in the 1930's.

I'm addicted to these fucking vapes that all the young people use. I hate it. Gonna quit, riiight after I finish this vape.
The hand-to-mouth obsessive-compulsive gesture linked to the devouring drive is like religious genuflecting, regardless of the chemical addiction. In your case, only the balls it takes of going cold-turkey will likely suffice.

Forum List

Back