Risk of heart condition in young people getting Moderna vaccines higher than first thought.

Thousands of children are gonna be dying from their little political game, I will tell you resident FBI informants in no uncertain terms, you come around here with your fake vaccines and you are not going home!
If you're vaccinated, you now have a pre-existing condition. Down the road if you lie about it on your insurance application and your blood comes back positive for the vaccine you will be denied coverage for whatever it is you're sick from.

From the OP's source: "In June, the FDA added a warning label for the Pfizer and Moderna shots about an increased risk of myocarditis." Unbelievable....add a warning on labels a few months prior to preset approval date? Do they think people won't notice or be concerned?

FDA must be in as dire straights as they were years ago in that case, passing meds through that have no business being "approved". As another wise poster stated, every drug that has been taken off the shelf by the FDA has at one time been FDA approved.

Can we now expect a delay with FDA approval or will they stick to their publicized date of approval for Moderna? What incentive(s) does FDA have to go ahead and push them through? Is this a case of FDA being pressured by other orgs. or are they independent of influence from NHI, or Fauci, or CDC? I'm not sure which bee hive contains the "queen"....anyone? Who rules the roost so to speak. NIH? I'm referring to within US only.

Only idiots go to the emergency room for the flu.
That's part of the reason hospital ER's overfill...tens of thousands of people using the ER like it's a primary doctor (because they don't have one or have no insurance) and take up space needed for those in real emergencies. That is a real problem even without this virus and its variants. On the other end of the "let's make this mess a lot worse than it has to be" was telling people, after so many were there who shouldn't have been, "we have neither ventilators nor enough masks"...telling them in bulk to go home, which cost lives as well. I can understand mistakes and even individual ineptness, but this joint fiasco is on so many different entities as if we'd never had any previous warnings before that overflow could happen and beds could be full etc.

They’re incessant pot smokers.
The guy I get it from usually is a head chef 5 or 6 days a week and runs a bouncer team at different places at night whenever they need him......he smokes when he can and always has edibles around.

His 'blunts' are usually about $30 -$40 worth of some killer kush..... the tobacco chokes me though since I quit smoking cigarettes 12 years ago. So I use little homemade bamboo pipes with pebbles in the bottom, hemp or rice paper for the road doobies.

Last edited:
Angelo
It’s a tough decision because the drug is a brand new technology and we have no idea what to expect 5-10 yrs down the line

The guy I get it from usually is a head chef 5 or 6 days a week and runs a bouncer team at different places at night whenever they need him......he smokes when he can and always has edibles around.

His 'blunts' are usually about $30 -$40 worth of some killer kush..... the tobacco chokes me though since I quit smoking cigarettes 12 years ago. So I use little homemade bamboo pipes with pebbles in the bottom, hemp or rice paper for the road doobies.
Lungs recognize carbon regardless of the source.

Forum List

Back