RNC head Priebus begs Trump to stop crapping on GOP brand

Trump is like a political perfect storm and the Democrats just have to watch is sweep across Republican-land and destroy all the houses.

NOT laying a glove on him, as if they weren't trying! NeoCommies are FRUSTRATED!

J04iGH9.jpg

Funny, a candidate has to concentrate on his field before taking on the opposing party....Trump has not taken on the dems as of yet.

Anyway, it does not matter The fun ended when the RNC chief gagged Trump. Why is that if Trump was beating the crap out f Democrats?

RNC head Priebus tells Trump to dial it back a notch with the anti-immigrant talk

prebtrump-800x430.jpg

Republican National Committee head Reince Priebus reportedly called Donald Trump on Wednesday afternoon and asked him to please think more carefully about any future remarks he makes regarding the topic of immigration.

According to the Washington Post, Priebus discussed a range of topics with the billionaire and current GOP front-runner for 2016, but the overall thrust of the 45-minute conversation was that Trump is potentially damaging the GOP’s appeal to young voters and Latinos with his increasingly outrageous and xenophobic remarks.

Trump is too much of an egomaniac to care who he shits on.

Almost feel bad for the GOP.

If Trump weren't leading in the GOP polls, I might feel bad for them. But Trump's rhetoric obvious represents the views of many in the GOP.

Trump's folly is that he's being too clear.

What fools like you don't understand is that many democrats feel the same way. Do you really think Americans are happy about cheap labor flooding into this country, take their jobs away and driving down the price of their labor? How supporting that a winning issue?

Funny, a candidate has to concentrate on his field before taking on the opposing party....Trump has not taken on the dems as of yet.

Anyway, it does not matter The fun ended when the RNC chief gagged Trump. Why is that if Trump was beating the crap out f Democrats?

The NRC chief hasn't done anything of the sort.

Trump is like a political perfect storm and the Democrats just have to watch is sweep across Republican-land and destroy all the houses.

How ironic that anyone who supports Hillary would post something as stupid as that.

I've always said this before: We welcome Dan Quayle, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Donald Trump....in the republican party. Thank you all for making a fool of yourselves on television.

I've always said this before: We welcome Dan Quayle, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Donald Trump....in the republican party. Thank you all for making a fool of yourselves on television.

That avatar you have is pretty creepy! Pick another! LOL

That avatar you have is pretty creepy! Pick another! LOL

Hey thanks!!! ;-) I got that Avatar through web search of some creepy pics and liked it. It's meant to give some creepy scare to the cons. That guy actually looks like a friendly next door neighbor I once had. Old gentleman, friendly, nice and easy going. He knew his looks weren't going to make him friends, but his heart was pure gold.

“According to the Washington Post, Priebus discussed a range of topics with the billionaire and current GOP front-runner for 2016, but the overall thrust of the 45-minute conversation was that Trump is potentially damaging the GOP’s appeal to young voters and Latinos with his increasingly outrageous and xenophobic remarks.”

What few sane republicans there are know Trump is wrong, more lack to courage to tell him that.

“According to the Washington Post, Priebus discussed a range of topics with the billionaire and current GOP front-runner for 2016, but the overall thrust of the 45-minute conversation was that Trump is potentially damaging the GOP’s appeal to young voters and Latinos with his increasingly outrageous and xenophobic remarks.”

What few sane republicans there are know Trump is wrong, more lack to courage to tell him that.

Trump is right. The Republicans who say he's wrong are RINO traitors to their country. Illegal immigration has to be stopped. A large majority of Americans want it stopped now.

Forum List

Back