RNC steals Oklahoma delegates to Ron Paul

• Banned
How many threads are you going to start about this?

They keep stealing delegates from different states so I bring the news when it happens. Why should I give up showing the lies,theft,hypocrisy,nazi type actions the RNC and Willard are taking to make sure they win.

They keep stealing delegates from different states so I bring the news when it happens. Why should I give up showing the lies,theft,hypocrisy,nazi type actions the RNC and Willard are taking to make sure they win.

Define stealing as it pertains to delegates? Are the Delegates Obama is losing being stolen? Are these people being kidnapped? Is a crime being committed?

Because it's pointless. Paul wouldn't win even if they didn't do those things.

• Banned
But he would have the chance to be nominated from the floor which would have given everyone there the chance to nominate him. If Romney has this so wrapped up why cheat? Why change the rules for next time? They have changed the number of states to 8 instead of 5,they have made ALL delegates bound to the person that won the state ( I guess that means we don't need state conventions anymore then). This is like any nazi state. Dictator is only person put on the ballot and he gets 100% of the votes. Sounds familiar eh? Saddam Hussein's Iraq,Hitlers Germany, yep....I wonder if they will try to steal the delegates from Minnesota,Iowa and Nevada? Those are all still Ron Paul states. I hope they cause chaos and show the world the fraud that was committed.

Forum List

Back