RNC: Trump arrives on stage to a gay man's song. Freddie Mercury reportedly rolling in his grave.

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Been drinking....and taking your meds I see......your Doctor told you that was a very dangerous thing to do.....

Ladies and gentlemen, your fabulous GOP nominee!!!:

Glad to see conservatives, well at least the fake ones, coming around on teh gheys.

Milo from Brietbart is hosting a huge LGBT event for Republicans and as far as I know Caitlyn Jenner is coming to Cleveland as well.

Ladies and gentlemen, your fabulous GOP nominee!!!:

Glad to see conservatives, well at least the fake ones, coming around on teh gheys.

Don't worry, I doubt the average Trump supporter would recognize that song as Gay anyway--LOL

toles09142015.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, your fabulous GOP nominee:

Where has it ever been shown that Trump hates gays?

You guys truly have Trump derangement syndrome.......,

You do know that Brian May has never given permission for Trump to use that song.

And that 7 other musicians have told Trump to STOP using their music at rallies, including Dee Snider from Twisted Sister.

TOS, what are you on tonight? Calling for violence, arson, and now hating on gays :cuckoo:

Ladies and gentlemen, your fabulous GOP nominee:

Where has it ever been shown that Trump hates gays?

You guys truly have Trump derangement syndrome.......,

You do know that Brian May has never given permission for Trump to use that song.

And that 7 other musicians have told Trump to STOP using their music at rallies, including Dee Snider from Twisted Sister.

Tough shit, SUE the President.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Funny....libs say they support gays...then say something / make a joke like this. Very revealing....

Forum List

Back