Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Blasts Bill Gates' Vaccine Programs

All I can say is wow! I already knew that Bill Gates is bad news, but I admit, I hadn't really looked into all of the claims against him in regard to his vaccine programs. So I was amazed to read this, and although I don't know yet if everything RFK Jr is saying here is true, it is definitely something everyone needs to take a look at. Especially because Gates has been the one pushing this "pandemic" from the start (starting with the Event 201 dress rehearsal drill back in October of last year), and he's the one bringing you the vaccine that he wants the whole world to take, or else mass gatherings "may not come back at all" and because he has conflicts of interest out the wazoo.

Here are some excerpts from RFK Jr.'s Instagram post.

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of Indiaā€˜s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gatesā€™ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gatesā€™ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gatesā€™ vaccines. By 2018, Ā¾ of global polio cases were from Gatesā€™ vaccines.​
In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the countryā€™s Supreme Court.​
In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSKā€™s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.​
During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, ā€œWe are guinea pigs for drug makersā€​
In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines ā€œcould reduce populationā€. In 2014, Kenyaā€™s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony ā€œtetanusā€ vaccine campaign.​
Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested.​
After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.​

Read more here:

Also here: Gatesā€™ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination ā€¢ Children's Health Defense

Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. is an American environmental attorney, author, and opponent of vaccination.
Robert Kennedy Jr is a nut case against vaccinations. His actions were highlighted with the measle outbreak this year.
If you want to follow the recommendations of RFK Jr, go right ahead. I hope you donate to his environmental foundation.
I cannot wait for the COVID-19 vaccination so our country can get back to normal.
You are a fricking nut case and should be isolated permanently for the safety our country.

All I can say is wow! I already knew that Bill Gates is bad news, but I admit, I hadn't really looked into all of the claims against him in regard to his vaccine programs. So I was amazed to read this, and although I don't know yet if everything RFK Jr is saying here is true, it is definitely something everyone needs to take a look at. Especially because Gates has been the one pushing this "pandemic" from the start (starting with the Event 201 dress rehearsal drill back in October of last year), and he's the one bringing you the vaccine that he wants the whole world to take, or else mass gatherings "may not come back at all" and because he has conflicts of interest out the wazoo.

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of Indiaā€˜s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gatesā€™ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gatesā€™ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gatesā€™ vaccines. By 2018, Ā¾ of global polio cases were from Gatesā€™ vaccines.​
In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the countryā€™s Supreme Court.​
In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSKā€™s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.​
During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, ā€œWe are guinea pigs for drug makersā€​
In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines ā€œcould reduce populationā€. In 2014, Kenyaā€™s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony ā€œtetanusā€ vaccine campaign.​
After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.​

Read more here:

Also here: Gatesā€™ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination ā€¢ Children's Health Defense

Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. is an American environmental attorney, author, and opponent of vaccination.
Robert Kennedy Jr is a nut case against vaccinations. His actions were highlighted with the measle outbreak this year.
If you want to follow the recommendations of RFK Jr, go right ahead. I hope you donate to his environmental foundation.
I cannot wait for the COVID-19 vaccination so our country can get back to normal.
You are a fricking nut case and should be isolated permanently for the safety our country.

Logic fail. It doesnā€™t matter who the messenger is, statements are either true or false. If you can prove all that he asserted to be false, Iā€™d be interested in seeing that. Thatā€™s why I stated in the OP that I donā€™t know if everything he is saying is true, I take everything with a grain of salt. But coming along and saying ā€œHeā€™s a nutā€ is meaningless, lazy and idiotic. So if thatā€™s all you have then please donā€™t waste our time.

Read more here:

Logic fail. It doesnā€™t matter who the messenger is, statements are either true or false. If you can prove all that he asserted to be false, Iā€™d be interested in seeing that. Thatā€™s why I stated in the OP that I donā€™t know if everything he is saying is true, I take everything with a grain of salt. But coming along and saying ā€œHeā€™s a nutā€ is meaningless, lazy and idiotic. So if thatā€™s all you have then please donā€™t waste our time.

well butterbutt, you certainly sound like a very uneducated individual. My post assumed some knowledge of the anti-vaccine movement throughout the world. Pardon me for not realizing your stupidity. Please read the article below from the national Institute of Health.
Are you so stupid you do not know who the NIH is. It is a government institution driven by science but under the jurisdiction of the the executive branch of the US government. Trump was President when the article was written.
More deadly than COVID-19 is stupidity.

In the midst of a pandemic we still have anti-vax propaganda threads

Read more here:

well butterbutt, you certainly sound like a very uneducated individual. My post assumed some knowledge of the anti-vaccine movement throughout the world. Pardon me for not realizing your stupidity. Please read the article below from the national Institute of Health.
Are you so stupid you do not know who the NIH is. It is a government institution driven by science but under the jurisdiction of the the executive branch of the US government. Trump was President when the article was written.

If Uncle Sam says take Gatesā€™ vaccines, I hope you take them. Good luck with that.

Read more here:

I didnā€™t ask you about the anti-vaccine movement. I said if you can prove that all he saying is false then please do, Iā€™m open to seeing you refute it. So far all Iā€™ve seen from you is logical fallacies, nasty personal attacks, and an ignorant idiotic trust in government and the pharmaceutical industry. In short, youā€™re projecting with your schoolyard insults.

Amen! I'm sick and tired of these unelected shysters trying to dictate to us what we can or can't do. And amazingly, the sheep are lining up to willingly go wherever these wolves lead.
Iā€™m sick of it too, but we need to recognize the extreme wealthy control our government and the country. Many of them are sociopaths and psychopaths. Bezos, Gates, and the FB dork certainly fit this description. These people are dangerous because they know they are above the law.
I know. Iā€™m not the one you need to be telling that to. The ones who need to hear that are the ones who still trust the system. I was just speaking about this corona scamdemic, these unelected people like Gates who seem to be calling the shots. But sadly, based on the lack of responses to this thread, apparently people donā€™t seem to care.
I meant no disrespect. I know YOU know.

Yes few Americans see the fraud being perpetrated on them. This forum is really for the fools on the right and left to bitch about each other. They unknowingly are doing exactly what the elites want. If we were to unite, they know theyā€™re toast.
That is not happening. Only pure poverty will jump start people.

Read more here:

I didnā€™t ask you about the anti-vaccine movement. I said if you can prove that all he saying is false then please do, Iā€™m open to seeing you refute it. So far all Iā€™ve seen from you is logical fallacies, nasty personal attacks, and an ignorant idiotic trust in government and the pharmaceutical industry. In short, youā€™re projecting with your schoolyard insults.

Read more here:

People like you deserve personal attacks. The anti-vaccine movement is dangerous. If you took time to read the article you would understand. You were, obviously, more concerned about writing a response that taking the time to learn. That is why you are stupid.
A strong personal attack may jolt you enough to work on eliminating your stupidity.

Another thing that I wasn't aware of until recently was his family background and their ties to NWO elites, people like Rockefeller, Soros, etc. This video goes into that...not in depth, but it's worth watching:

Thank you for both those links. Itā€™s becoming more and more clear that the people behind this thing are one-worlders, depopulation advocates, come from a background of eugenics, and think of us regular folk as expendable, chattel. Oh but theyā€™re wonderful trustworthy people Iā€™m sure! (face palm) Thanks again!

Read more here:

Read more here:

People like you deserve personal attacks. The anti-vaccine movement is dangerous. If you took time to read the article you would understand. You were, obviously, more concerned about writing a response that taking the time to learn. That is why you are stupid.
A strong personal attack may jolt you enough to work on eliminating your stupidity.

I never said I was anti-vaccine. Youā€™re once again showing your illogical mindset. Again, if you can prove those statements false, then please do. If not, then stop posting to me, you have nothing but nasty personal attacks, and an incredible ignorance and naĆÆvetĆ© when it comes to how this world works.

Another thing that I wasn't aware of until recently was his family background and their ties to NWO elites, people like Rockefeller, Soros, etc. This video goes into that...not in depth, but it's worth watching:

Thank you for both those links. Itā€™s becoming more and more clear that the people behind this thing are one-worlders, depopulation advocates, come from a background of eugenics, and think of us regular folk as expendable, chattel. Oh but theyā€™re wonderful trustworthy people Iā€™m sure! (face palm) Thanks again!

Anti Vaccine advocates ( I think they are nut cases) are a pet peeve of mine. I admire Gates work. He is not perfect but I have visited his foundations headquarters and seen the many projects on world health. India has many Muslims. Many Muslim extremists do not believe in vaccines as do many reactionary religious sects.
I agree with your feeling on Animal cruelty if you really feel that way. That is not the opinion of a stupid person.

Anti Vaccine advocates ( I think they are nut cases) are a pet peeve of mine. I admire Gates work. He is not perfect but I have visited his foundations headquarters and seen the many projects on world health. India has many Muslims. Many Muslim extremists do not believe in vaccines as do many reactionary religious sects.
I agree with your feeling on Animal cruelty if you really feel that way. That is not the opinion of a stupid person.

Yes, I really feel that way about animals, and Iā€™m a vegan. As for the other stuff, I just want to get to the truth. I will be doing research on all of those assertions, but this whole thing is about much more than the topic of vaccines. We are losing our rights and freedom, and typically when powers take away rights, we donā€™t get them back. The world is changing, we are heading toward global government and still so many people are either completely unaware of that or simply donā€™t believe it. Anyway I have to go do some other things but Iā€™ll get back to this thread later.

I admire Bill Gates. I love successful people. I only folow their advice.

Then we got miserable working stiffs slaving to a boss.......................HMMMM.............Bill Gates has done more in a second than this entire board could do in 10,000 years.

Sorry. I'll listen to a working stiff on how to make a bed, bout it. Who the hell could ever work for someone.YYYEEECCCHHHH!

Forum List

Back