🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rocket fired at Negev; IDF strikes in Gaza

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A rocket fired by Palestinian terrorists in Gaza late Saturday night toward the Sdot Negev Regional Council exploded in an open area, near a local community, as Israelis were celebrating Lag B'Omer. There were no reports of injury or damage.

The exact landing site of the rocket has yet to be located. A few hours after the rocket attack, the IDF Spokesperson's Unit announced that Israeli aircraft attacked overnight Sunday a terror facility and a weapons cache in south Gaza. Direct hits were confirmed. The army said the aerial strikes came in response to the rocket fire from the Hamas-ruled territory.

Rocket fired at Negev; IDF strikes in Gaza - Israel News, Ynetnews

I think they should level Hamas HQ in Gaza. Where is it actually? Oh sorry, it can't be done. Hamas has hidden it's HQ probably inside a hospital or mosque or in the basement of some civilian apartment building. And they've lined up the entrance with 20 kids to make sure to maximize the media effect if Israel attacks.

Such brave people Hamas are.

"I think they should level Hamas HQ in Gaza. Where is it actually? Oh sorry, it can't be done. Hamas has hidden it's HQ probably inside a hospital or mosque or in the basement of some civilian apartment building. And they've lined up the entrance with 20 kids to make sure to maximize the media effect if Israel attacks. Such brave people Hamas are."

"I think they should level Hamas HQ in Gaza. Where is it actually?"

..that's a good question ...

...since PTfinkmore is A PALESTINIAN expert and a HamaSs expert:

a) Fact: Palestinians elected "Hamas" to ..."office" as their 'duly elected Government.'

I. Who makes up the Government ? What are their names/positions ? We see they like to go by a one-name Gov't (Hamass) - like CHER OR BONO OR TWIGGY. but, can you Break-down who's in charge of what in the HAMASS GOV'T ?

II. Where ARE their offices ..where does their official governmental mail get delivered to ? - official gov'ts typically have a building with offices... Where is Hamassss'ss headquarters located ?

b) If HamasS is the Official Gov't, how come it was "Abbas" who received $500 million (#@$%) dollars in aid from the U.S. Gov'T --- how come the check didnt go directly to the Hamass Treasurer (whoever the HELL he is)....

c) Why do rockets keep being fired from Gaza into israel by the palestinians/the Govt -- even though the israeli's "vacated the premises" long-time ago, and is "not occupying' the gaza strip ? what is the justifcation for that ?

d) aren't you glad that israel doesn't bombard gaza to smithereens after a rocket is fired in to their country by the palestinians ?

let's see, what else about Hamasss can we ask you about since you 'acknowledge' them as a Gov't, KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS to everything that's asked about 'palestine'........

...then you should have no problem rattling off the names of hamass/their positions -- where are their Headquarters -- how come they didn't get the $500 mil ?

besides them being terrorists.... (you do acknowledge them as being legitimate terrorists, no/yes?) ....I'd like to see how much you know about Hamass, the gov't of the palestinians. you know about the british mandate and stuff..........so..

i'm lurking about.........

ITs just never ending with these Jihadist monkeys. I hope Israel resumes its assassinations on Hamas leaders

well, CAN ANYONE, you, over there....................EXPLAIN THE structure of the Hamass Government ? what's with the one-word-Hamass name.......

lol........
Well for one thing, Hamas isn't a Government, but a terrorist organization who take pride in killing Israelis

I think they should level Hamas HQ in Gaza. Where is it actually? Oh sorry, it can't be done. Hamas has hidden it's HQ probably inside a hospital or mosque or in the basement of some civilian apartment building. And they've lined up the entrance with 20 kids to make sure to maximize the media effect if Israel attacks.

C'mon, man! It's just beaceful resistance. Have a heart!

well, CAN ANYONE, you, over there....................EXPLAIN THE structure of the Hamass Government ? what's with the one-word-Hamass name.......

lol........
Those were Very good observations, member, perhaps to make it easier, it can be translated it to the following positions:

1- Head terrorist commander in chief of all Gaza Islamic terrorists
2- head of recruitment for Child suicide bombers dept..
3- head of false propaganda to Western Media Dept.
4- head of rocket and ammunition acquisition depot.
5- head Liaison to neo Nazi / anti Semetic groups
6- Ambassador to criminal pariah nations ie Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, etc.

Feel free to add more "positions."

C'mon, man! It's just beaceful resistance. Have a heart!
Yes, they are such Beast-foul Belestinian broud beoble!

Forum List

Back