🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rockets on Southern Isral during Obama visit

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Five Qassam rockets were fired at southern Israel from Gaza on Thursday morning, on the second day of US President Barack Obama's visit to the Middle East.

One of the rockets hit the backyard of a house in Sderot, while another landed in an open area. There were no reports of injuries, but the yard sustained slight damage. Two additional rockets are believed to have landed on Palestinian territory.

Meir, a resident of the Sderot neighborhood hit by a rocket, told Ynet: "When I heard the first siren I thought it was a false alarm. We've already had some of those in the area. But immediately after I heard the second siren, I came to my senses. We've come to learn that even if you don't hear an explosion at first, it doesn't mean that it won't come. And it really did come, when the third siren sounded."

452780101001398408257no.jpg

Rockets hit Sderot as Obama visits Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews

Only two reached Israel but this so seems like a setup so israel can make excuses to removing their settlements in the WestBank. They want to say it won't work even though the West Bank is very different. Hamas should arrest these Mossad hired men.

Only two reached Israel but this so seems like a setup so israel can make excuses to removing their settlements in the WestBank. They want to say it won't work even though the West Bank is very different. Hamas should arrest these Mossad hired men.
Baghdad Bob Junior sure takes over from the original Baghdad Bob. Imagine that -- Israel is working with the Islamic terrorists to send rockets into Israel!!!

for those who do not know----the islamo nazi muhummad ass licking scum--
shot kassams into SDEROT which is a densely population little city---with
lots of children-----and lots of survivors of the vile stink of islamic oppression-----any suggestion that they did not intend harm -----is as disgusting as the
stinking shit of the muhummad rapist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! You're a fuckin retard :clap2:

I have to agree with him on that one, Biki
m0140.gif

That wasn't one of your most brilliant posts:eusa_whistle:

Israel hired Israelis to hurl Rockets into their own territory? They Psychotic Pro Palestinian speaks again.. lol :cuckoo:

Yes, well, since that sharks gig didn't turn out well, we hire hidden Mossad G-men now. That's the new cool thing these days

Bik totally exposed it.

Forum List

Back