Roger Stone Guilty On All Counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Roger Stone guilty on all counts in federal trial of lying to Congress, witness tampering

It's amazing how much deeper and stinkier the swamp has become since Comrade Donald came to town.

A federal jury has convicted longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone of lying to Congress and tampering with a witness about his efforts to learn about the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks release of hacked Democratic emails in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

The panel of nine women and three men deliberated for less than two days before finding Stone, 67, guilty on all seven counts resulting from his September 2017 testimony to a House intelligence committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and the Kremlin’s efforts to damage Trump’s Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

Stand by for the usual red herrings, straw men, false dichotomies, and other logical fallacies by the Trump Tu Quoque Squad.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama/Hillary/Democrats/D33P STAIT!"

I've lost count of how many people Trump has hired who have gone to jail or resigned in disgrace and scandal.

"I hire only the best."

The best crooks, that is.

There is already a thread on this topic and grab an umbrella b/c it’s raining whiny Tu Quoques.

Closed

Thread on this is at the top of the Politics page.

I stickied it after the first 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back