Rolls-Royce To Showcase Tiger Phantom Coupe In Dubai

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Anyone here in the market for a new Rolls Royce?

ROLLS-ROYCE TO SHOWCASE TIGER PHANTOM COUPÉ IN DUBAI
Rolls-Royce-to-showcase-Tiger-Phantom-Coupe-in-Dubai_StoryPicture.jpg

November 08, 2015
Muscat -

Rolls-Royce Motor Cars will showcase the breadth of its unparalleled Bespoke programme at this week’s Dubai International Motor Show as it unveils a one-off special commission - the Bespoke Tiger Phantom Coupé.

Conceptualised by brand experts at AGMC, the sole dealers of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates of the UAE, and developed over a two year period by craftspeople at the Home of Rolls-Royce in Goodwood, England, the Rolls-Royce Tiger Phantom Coupé draws its design inspiration both visually and spiritually from its animal namesake, conveying its power, grace and ferociousness in an iconic automotive form.

This one-of-a-kind edition features an eye-catching two-tone Burnt Orange and Arizona Sun exterior, reminiscent of the auburn-toned fur of this magnificent creature, highlighted with a Tiger motif twin coachline.

Read more:

Rolls-Royce to showcase Tiger Phantom Coupé in Dubai - Oman

It looks like a whale. Not a car for me....

It used to be that only the REALLY SUCCESSFUL PIMPS on 42nd Street drove those.....

Gotta love these uber solid gold rich motherfuckers who do nothing but build stupid shit, buy everything while the intire muslim world is in turmoil and chaos, and these mf's do nothing but sit on the sidelines while the world safe guard them and their oil!!

November 08, 2015
Muscat -

Rolls-Royce Motor Cars will showcase the breadth of its unparalleled Bespoke programme at this week’s Dubai International Motor Show as it unveils a one-off special commission - the Bespoke Tiger Phantom Coupé.

Conceptualised by brand experts at AGMC, the sole dealers of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates of the UAE, and developed over a two year period by craftspeople at the Home of Rolls-Royce in Goodwood, England, the Rolls-Royce Tiger Phantom Coupé draws its design inspiration both visually and spiritually from its animal namesake, conveying its power, grace and ferociousness in an iconic automotive form.

This one-of-a-kind edition features an eye-catching two-tone Burnt Orange and Arizona Sun exterior, reminiscent of the auburn-toned fur of this magnificent creature, highlighted with a Tiger motif twin coachline.

Read more:

Beautiful car, still largely handmade too. My favorite model would probably still be something like the '64 Phantom.

64rollsphantomV.jpg

Why does all this new shit seem to be unveiled in Dubai anyway? Seems most stories on the ultra-modern are about something happening there.

Do not title your threads in ALL CAPS.

It's really annoying, and against the rules.

November 08, 2015
Muscat -

Read more:

Beautiful car, still largely handmade too. My favorite model would probably still be something like the '64 Phantom.

64rollsphantomV.jpg

Why does all this new shit seem to be unveiled in Dubai anyway? Seems most stories on the ultra-modern are about something happening there.

The Rolls that you pictured looks like the kind used to drive dignitaries around. Can you imagine how long it would take a chauffeur to make that car looks so spiffy?

I think the reason you see a lot of auto shows in the Emirates is because the people there have lots of money to spend on cars. I was reading not too long ago that the wealth of many of the Arabs was in classic cars.

Here's an article about a Rolls Royce's restoration.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/classic-car-investors-on-up-in-mideast-512939.html

It used to be that only the REALLY SUCCESSFUL PIMPS on 42nd Street drove those.....

Oh, Virg, I thought it was a purple Cadillac down at Times Square. The first time I saw a Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Bentley, etc. was when I moved to the Los Angeles area.

Forum List

Back