Zone1 Roma Flag Raising Ceremony - for first time in US history

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
For first time in US history, the ceremony of the Roma Flag raising was held. It was held in Chicago, it was supported by the roma community, the Federal Government and the City of Chicago. The Serbian Ambassador to Chicago was also there.

*That is basically the translation of the news in serbian.

We also have a Pedo Pride Month now, so don't get all warm and fuzzy over our slide into Thurd Whirled Peas. You're competing for the brown stripe on the Rainbow Flag with cultures who trade their10 year old daughters to pimps and rapists for a goat. I guess that's considered an improvement, since they used to tosss them alive into volcanos and pits.

In Chicago .
Effectively an insult .

Insult to whom? And why? America recognises all communities which historically migrated to the United States, like Saint Patricks Day/Irish and in New York many times the sykscrapers were in german colours etc. when there is a german festival. Why not Roma? The Roma have been long marginalised, discriminated and socially excluded. It is bad enough that only in 2023 the Roma are recognised to have migrated since centuries to the United States. Do you want to continue the discrimination of Roma? Didnt you said you have "many roma friends" did you lied?

We also have a Pedo Pride Month now, so don't get all warm and fuzzy over our slide into Thurd Whirled Peas. You're competing for the brown stripe on the Rainbow Flag with cultures who trade their10 year old daughters to pimps and rapists for a goat. I guess that's considered an improvement, since they used to tosss them alive into volcanos and pits.

Roma are a nation like germans, if you recognise the german contribution to the United States you should recognise the Roma. Or the Irish, or African Americans or Spanish or Italian etc. Nothing to do with Rainbow.

Insult to whom?
Imagine one out of 100 persons notionally offering you formal recognition and a measure of respect, and that one person is a shoddy minded and hoplessly presented piece of shit .
That's Chicago .
And then , what do you infer from the silence of the other 99 ?

Insult to whom? And why? America recognises all communities which historically migrated to the United States, like Saint Patricks Day/Irish and in New York many times the sykscrapers were in german colours etc. when there is a german festival. Why not Roma? The Roma have been long marginalised, discriminated and socially excluded. It is bad enough that only in 2023 the Roma are recognised to have migrated since centuries to the United States. Do you want to continue the discrimination of Roma? Didnt you said you have "many roma friends" did you lied?
How can you discriminate against something you never heard of ?

How can you discriminate against something you never heard of ?

I think that is a bit of lie that you never heard of such a thing, because i have american friends who told me they had roma in their school too and roma are just as immigrants as immigrants from anywhere else in the world, and the first roma came to the USA already in the colonies. I doubt you dont know that, maybe you dont know what roma, means, but it means gypsy, i think it is also a discrimination that you do not want to know that their proper name is roma or romani.

Roma are a nation like germans, if you recognise the german contribution to the United States you should recognise the Roma. Or the Irish, or African Americans or Spanish or Italian etc. Nothing to do with Rainbow.
Roma are like Pepper ,Mortuary . A pinch or two can be beneficial to the whole . BUT in excess it is highly unpleasant and dangerous .

Roma are like Pepper ,Mortuary . A pinch or two can be beneficial to the whole . BUT in excess it is highly unpleasant and dangerous .

I think large groups of people tend to change the country or demographics, that is logical and evident, not much of a mystery be it roma, or anyone else. If now the USA received 150 million germans and spoke german, they wouldnt speak english anymore, they would be germans right? So there is a change.

I think that is a bit of lie that you never heard of such a thing, because i have american friends who told me they had roma in their school too and roma are just as immigrants as immigrants from anywhere else in the world, and the first roma came to the USA already in the colonies. I doubt you dont know that, maybe you dont know what roma, means, but it means gypsy, i think it is also a discrimination that you do not want to know that their proper name is roma or romani.
Never heard of it. At first gance, I thought it might have been connected with Rome, Roman, and Italian, but apparently that isnt the case.

I never heard the word in all my schooling from first grade to graduate school (1951- 1977). I even was a college Geography teacher (1974-1976), did extensive geography readings, attended some seminars, and still never head of it.

Last edited:
I think large groups of people tend to change the country or demographics, that is logical and evident, not much of a mystery be it roma, or anyone else. If now the USA received 150 million germans and spoke german, they wouldnt speak english anymore, they would be germans right? So there is a change.
No . There is absorption and assimilation . An organic process over time .But no hard 100% instant change unless , or until , you receive citizenship .And even then you are still perceived as being from country X, albeit also a naturalised person in country Y .

No . There is absorption and assimilation . An organic process over time .But no hard 100% instant change unless , or until , you receive citizenship .And even then you are still perceived as being from country X, albeit also a naturalised person in country Y .
It is much harder to absorb masses or large groups then smaller groups or individuals but germans are white unlike roma probably a bad comparison but what about african immigration for example?

Forum List

Back