Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

posted as far back as: 05-02-2012, 10:05 PM (6 months ago)

not desperation...just concern and honest inquiry.

:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

pathetic

obama covers up murders and the low lifes have to bring up mitts family

again

the dems on this forum are obviously pissed cause veterans are overwhelmingly voting republican

:eusa_shifty::lol:
:lol:

pathetic

obama covers up murders and the low lifes have to bring up mitts family

again

really! We're coming for you next. :eusa_whistle:

To the OP, BOZO THE ASSCLOWN... worried over Romney's sons and what they do with their time.. I call it obsessive..

You need to worry about your Idiot VP's own charitable giving BOZO.. lol

Joe Biden's tax return reveals the Vice President gave just 1.5% of his $380,000 income to charity | Mail Online

Joe Biden has increased his giving to worthy causes more than fivefold since he became vice-president but he still donated a paltry 1.5 per cent of his income, well under half the national average.In tax returns released by the White House, it was revealed that Biden and his wife Jill earned $379,035 in 2011 and paid $105,362 in taxes.They gave $5,540 to charity.

:eusa_shhh:

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

hmmmmmm

Max Cleland's service didn't count to Republicans either.

And he lost both his legs in Vietnam.

Are you playing a game or what? Is military service an issue in this campaign now?

Playing a game?

Republicans always demonize vets who run as Democrats.

But Republicans themselves are largely chickenhawks, like Cheney and Romney who avoided Vietnam with deferrments.

why should they serve in a war that was started by democrats

People here have no influence at all you bat shit crazy fool.

It's a fucking web forum with a few members. '

LOL

Dummy.. Show me where I stated anyone had influence here??? I compared you CRACKPOT loons to this President IDIOT.. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.. Dante is an example of PUBLIC SKROOL EDUMUCATION.

Oh and negging me is for PUSSIES.. but I always give it back to whiners like yourself!

I watched the video's on Drudge of the Colorado rally and they are amazing! It makes you wish you had been there..Liberals are going to take up Wed morning after election day and wonder what happened.. YOU HAPPENED- Your far left kook agenda that nearly all Americans LOATHE. Most of you batshit crazy liberals that post here are directly responsible for Obama's loss.. He's one of you, a far left Marxist that Americans reject. Obama came in to office thinking he had some kind of EXTREME mandate GLOATING to republicans, "WE WON"-- he didn't have to deal with them.. Now it's time to ante up, MORNING IN AMERICA again!

LadyGumSwinger Outed As Loon LOL

Dummy.. Show me where I stated anyone had influence here??? I compared you CRACKPOT loons to this President IDIOT.. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.. Dante is an example of PUBLIC SKROOL EDUMUCATION.

Oh and negging me is for PUSSIES.. but I always give it back to whiners like yourself!

I watched the video's on Drudge of the Colorado rally and they are amazing! It makes you wish you had been there..Liberals are going to take up Wed morning after election day and wonder what happened.. YOU HAPPENED- Your far left kook agenda that nearly all Americans LOATHE. Most of you batshit crazy liberals that post here are directly responsible for Obama's loss.. He's one of you, a far left Marxist that Americans reject. Obama came in to office thinking he had some kind of EXTREME mandate GLOATING to republicans, "WE WON"-- he didn't have to deal with them.. Now it's time to ante up, MORNING IN AMERICA again!

LadyGumSwinger Outed As Loon LOL

Is there a reason you keep repeating yourself??

Well we know Papa Obama does
not want them in his kids' school

I guess that makes it ok

Or he recognizes giving a few rich people vouchers when the public schools are already strapped and cutting back isn't an answer.

Here's the problem with the whole "private schools are better" bullshit.

They aren't.

They just throw out the troubled kids.

And the reason their kids are better is because parents who are actually paying the freight are more involved.

Forum List

Back