🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ron DeSantis Hit With Brutal Poll Numbers As Covid Surges

Not rawstory, you embarrassing little crybaby. Now run along and take your HCQ like a good little moron, heh heh
No no...he's on to horse dewormer now

And Governor Covid is in hotwater.

Rightfully so

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made a big bet that opposing public health restrictions aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus would be a political winner -- but a new poll suggests he has massively miscalculated.

Oops
Be tough running for pres after he loses Florida next year.
How soon before Trump craps on him?

Biden won't run, he will have to resign like Nixon, then it will be Harris.
Harris is unlikable for many good reasons.
List them and document them.

Other than She's a PoC and a woman. We already know you hate her for that.

I know the game. You're trying to Hilary her. Sorry, this time you have neither the house nor Senate to aid in your assassination.

Those are poll numbers from a Quinnpiac Poll shit for brains. A poll that usually leans favorably in numbers for Republicans.

I knew you were fucking stupid, But even I thought you could read at a third grade level.
Yes but they only comprehend at a cheeto level.

Its too bad the meth head faggot who cheats on his wife with male whores didnt defeat DeSantis.

He would have done right by Florida.

You people do love your totalitarians don't ya? What is it with you and mandates? Are you really so convinced that you and your ilk are the smartest people in the room that you believe it takes compulsion to get the "other" people to act in their own best interest? The way you push these BS stories, you'd think DeSantis was refusing the citizens masks and vaccines. Hopefully, one day really soon, you'll get a mandate YOU have a problem with. Then again, that isn't likely. People who are so eager to have someone else keep them "safe" aren't likely to ever get off their knees before their government demi-gods. DISGUSTING...
How are you harmed by a 5 year old wearing a mask at school.

Please! illuminate us on how this in any way harms you.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made a big bet that opposing public health restrictions aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus would be a political winner -- but a new poll suggests he has massively miscalculated.

Oops
I don't read poll articles or believe a one of them: they are 100% political propaganda lies.
Governor Covid has problems and hiding numbers ain’t gonna fix it
Unkind, unkind ----- but funny.

We'll see. If Florida really collapses, DeSantis could have a bump in the road on the way to the White House.
IMO, it's the covid epidemic that caused Trump to lose office: he was a shoo-in till the disease came.

Its too bad the meth head faggot who cheats on his wife with male whores didnt defeat DeSantis.

He would have done right by Florida.
Um.........I am not sure of whom you are speaking?

It could apply to so many pols.

I don't read poll articles or believe a one of them: they are 100% political propaganda lies.

Unkind, unkind ----- but funny.

We'll see. If Florida really collapses, DeSantis could have a bump in the road on the way to the White House.
IMO, it's the covid epidemic that caused Trump to lose office: he was a shoo-in till the disease came.
AND...
AND...

Duhdumbass is running Trump's playbook.

List them and document them.

Other than She's a PoC and a woman. We already know you hate her for that.

I know the game. You're trying to Hilary her.
No, we just hate you for saying "PoC" and acting like women are victims. I'm not a victim, and I'm a harpie.

Everybody tries to Hillary everyone. This is normal since 2016, in both parties. What do you think just happened to Gov. Cuomo on his way to the White House? What do you think is happening to Gov. DeSantis now? Of course Caramel Harris is going to get whammed. Good: she'd make a bad prez.

Harris is just incompetent as a politician. That laughing --- surely someone has tried to get her to stop doing that? It's hopelessly inappropriate.

And of course you are simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

Why are you lying to the USMB forum again, DAN?
This from the guy that screams

FAKE NEWS

At anything he doesn't like

Ron DeSantis' low poll numbers are just wishful thinking by jealous Democrats.
same....LOW POLL NUMBERS....he had before he beat Gillum. Poor Gillum...he had to wash away his sorrow with gay hookers and whiskey.

Forum List

Back