🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ron DeSantis Hit With Brutal Poll Numbers As Covid Surges

Meh, Florida has peaked without the mitigation methods many claim to be so necessary, which is exactly why they hate him as much as they do.

Meh, Florida has peaked without the mitigation methods many claim to be so necessary, which is exactly why they hate him as much as they do.
Peaked?

More infections now than ever during the pandemic and Governor Covid is still lying about the numbers.

21,000 infections yesterday and he claims only 6 people died?

Texas with 4,000 fewer infections had over two HUNDRED die

And oh yea...Florida had to add EIGHT HUNDRED deaths to the reported totals from July.

Peaked?

More infections now than ever during the pandemic and Governor Covid is still lying about the numbers.

And oh yea...Florida had to add EIGHT HUNDRED deaths to the reported totals from July.

Yes, peaked. Look at your own source ffs.

Or here

Florida Rt

R clearly under 1. Infections and per capita infections clearly trending down sharply, as have most areas experiencing a delta wave.

Peaked.

Peaked?

800 deaths, oh my.....

How many of them were elderly that were on the way out? Hospitals report every case now as the Kung Flu so those hospitals can get COVID relief. Arent you pissed that those evil hospitals are stealing from you? Or because they play the game now, you just let them get away with the lies?

Dont hear too much of the other deaths anymore, could it be that the numbers are being fudged?

Must suck to be you...We dont live in fear, we live our lives as free people, not prog slaves like you.
And a bunch of you are going to get covid and die...not to mention the people you infect along the way

My link shows nothing of the sort

As many infections yesterday as any time in the whole pandemic

Well, apparently then you don't know how to read a graph, because the daily numbers on that source are down from the peak, the 3 day and 7 day moving averages show a downturn as well.

All of this with the testing of asymptomatic students with the start of school that are driving a lot of this and may cause the peaks to be rounder than normal.

Could it bounce? Sure, although the pattern in Europe, which went through this Delta wave before we did, shows a generally rapid downturn once it starts.

You and many flogging DeSantis are likely going to have to shift gears.

Well, apparently then you don't know how to read a graph, because the daily numbers on that source are down from the peak, the 3 day and 7 day moving averages show a downturn as well.

All of this with the testing of asymptomatic students with the start of school that are driving a lot of this and may cause the peaks to be rounder than normal.

Could it bounce? Sure, although the pattern in Europe, which went through this Delta wave before we did, shows a generally rapid downturn once it starts.

You and many flogging DeSantis are likely going to have to shift gears.
You’re declaring victory a might early huh?

Based on sketchy numbers as well. Governor Covid is absolutely judging the death numbers. Should the infection numbers he puts out be believed?

Note… they are still higher than at any point in the pandemic until this recent surge and the worst on the nation

You commies are speaking with a forked tongue.

You have 2 arguments:

1) You are happy Desantis is performing poorly in Florida because you dont want him to be a viable candidate in 2022.
2) You are NOT happy Desantis is doing poorly because of his policies. You want him to mandate mask wearing.

Which one is it? Do you want a strong Desantis with masks, or a weak Desantis without masks?

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made a big bet that opposing public health restrictions aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus would be a political winner -- but a new poll suggests he has massively miscalculated.

Oops
Your article is shit---------with no real facts. I live in Florida----I had thought for sure that people would be wanting others to wear masks so I and my husband carry our masks around and wear them in--------we have repeatedly had to take them off just about each and every time as most others aren't wearing masks in most all businesses. We don't live
in the Miami Areas where most of our Covid cases are at....

You commies are speaking with a forked tongue.

You have 2 arguments:

1) You are happy Desantis is performing poorly in Florida because you dont want him to be a viable candidate in 2022.
2) You are NOT happy Desantis is doing poorly because of his policies. You want him to mandate mask wearing.

Which one is it? Do you want a strong Desantis with masks, or a weak Desantis without masks?
My issue with DeathSantis is his attempt to be a miniTrump and his horrific handling of the pandemic.

Your article is shit---------with no real facts. I live in Florida----I had thought for sure that people would be wanting others to wear masks so I and my husband carry our masks around and wear them in--------we have repeatedly had to take them off just about each and every time as most others aren't wearing masks in most all businesses. We don't live
And you have refused to get vaccinated...true?

Don't know what part of Florida you live in but you are delusional

Forum List

Back