Ron DeSantis Hit With Brutal Poll Numbers As Covid Surges

You’re declaring victory a might early huh?

Based on sketchy numbers as well. Governor Covid is absolutely judging the death numbers. Should the infection numbers he puts out be believed?

Note… they are still higher than at any point in the pandemic until this recent surge and the worst on the nation
Sorry LUSH. The CDC has already had to admit they added 3 days worth of numbers for Florida and claimed it was ONE day. Oops.

Only in your wet dreams buddy. You wouldn’t know how to prove that 2+2=4
YOU claimed Cuomo never lied. I shoved your face in your own shit and you’re still throwing a tantrum bitch boy. Not my fault you’re an uneducated uninformed Dem jizz swallower who lies constantly. Of course you ran from iceberg when he mopped the deck with you too....

YOU claimed Cuomo never lied. I shoved your face in your own shit and you’re still throwing a tantrum bitch boy. Not my fault you’re an uneducated uninformed Dem jizz swallower who lies constantly. Of course you ran from iceberg when he mopped the deck with you too....
Yup and you think posting a QUESTION I asked somehow shows me claiming something. That’s because you are mentally retarded.

iceburg only mops the shit he melts. Which is alot

Last edited:
Yup and you think posting a QUESTION I asked somehow shows me claiming something. That’s because you are mentally retarded
More projection from a socially promoted know nothing. Your pathetic denials suit you. Your question shows you think Cuomo never lied. As a first grader could point out to you. But you’re retarded and are throwing a tantrum because you’re getting beaten down again. Slapping you is easy liar.

More projection from a socially promoted know nothing. Your pathetic denials suit you. Your question shows you think Cuomo never lied. As a first grader could point out to you. But you’re retarded and are throwing a tantrum because you’re getting beaten down again. Slapping you is easy liar.
Nope, my question shows that I want to see specifically which lie or lies you were talking about so we could discuss them. If I remember correctly you dodged answering because you are full of empty projections and lack the intellectual ability to discuss specifics

".....Governor methhead giggolo dick sucker and butt fucker?"
"Hey asshole, ........shove your head back up your ass boy.........I shoved your face in your own shit ......bitch boy..........you’re an.... Dem jizz swallower..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you ever notice that those lacking intelligence resort to foul language thinking that they have a point?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes

No, we just hate you for saying "PoC" and acting like women are victims. I'm not a victim, and I'm a harpie.

Everybody tries to Hillary everyone. This is normal since 2016, in both parties. What do you think just happened to Gov. Cuomo on his way to the White House? What do you think is happening to Gov. DeSantis now? Of course Caramel Harris is going to get whammed. Good: she'd make a bad prez.

Harris is just incompetent as a politician. That laughing --- surely someone has tried to get her to stop doing that? It's hopelessly inappropriate.
Elected AG in the state with the 5th largest economy in the world.
Elected VP of the US
"Incompetent" don't fit except in your imagination.

AND

Beyond defending your racist sexist views you've said nothing that justifies your bitch fits.

How did I know it was going to be another Raw Sewage story.

LMAO @ how gullible you Marxist Government Cultist are for the Fake News.
Grim Reaper Ron should have listened to the experts instead of the voices in his head whispered from his idiot base.

When you do that you lose every time.

26,000 infections and Gov Covid claims what...9 deaths?

Sure

Texas has had 5,000 less infections and 245 deaths.

You think Governor Covid is being honest?

26,000 infections and Gov Covid claims what...9 deaths?

Sure

Texas has had 5,000 less infections and 245 deaths.

You think Governor Covid is being honest?
A lot more honest than Joe Biteme..

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made a big bet that opposing public health restrictions aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus would be a political winner -- but a new poll suggests he has massively miscalculated.

Oops
Another Trump Cult member reaping his just reward. The people don't care for politicians who oppose the people, a lesson Trump never managed to learn and neither has DeSantis.

Another Trump Cult member reaping his just reward. The people don't care for politicians who oppose the people, a lesson Trump never managed to learn and neither has DeSantis.
Yeah, sure...Only dumbasses like you would vote for the very people who are screwing you royally..Now put your fucking mask on you prog slave..

Forum List

Back