Ron DeSantis Hit With Brutal Poll Numbers As Covid Surges

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes
You are an ass. Just saying. Though that’s common knowledge.

Nope, my question shows that I want to see specifically which lie or lies you were talking about so we could discuss them. If I remember correctly you dodged answering because you are full of empty projections and lack the intellectual ability to discuss specifics
LIE. I stated Cuomo’s lies and you claimed they weren’t lies. Revisionist history. That’s what you Dimtards are good at.

Oh brother...

How about, you do not have the right to tell anyone else what they must put into their bodies. This is theirs not your choice you silly fascists.

Well if you do not wear a seat belt then you would have a point. IF you wear a seat belt then I guess someone told you so.

Yeah all those laws just floating around making you do stuff, how undemocratic.

LIE. I stated Cuomo’s lies and you claimed they weren’t lies. Revisionist history. That’s what you Dimtards are good at.
Can you show where I stated that Cuomo doesn't lie? Because that was the claim and I know that is something that I never said.

I don't know what lies your are talking about but if I challenged you on them it was because you were politicizing them and not giving an accurate account.

Well if you do not wear a seat belt then you would have a point. IF you wear a seat belt then I guess someone told you so.

Yeah all those laws just floating around making you do stuff, how undemocratic.
IF a woman gets a choice whether to abort her baby or not, because it is no one else's decision to make, if the same woman then decides not to get the Kung Flu Jab, that is her choice also, right?

same woman then decides not to get the Kung Flu Jab, that is her choice also, right?

Right.
Of course it is her decision. Why would you hint it is not?

What may be confusing you is that social, cultural, and employment considerations come more into play with a transmissible disease, than it would with a single pregnant individual.

Her pregnancy ain't contagious to her fellow shoppers in the cereal aisle. Nor to her co-worker in the neighboring cubicle.

I hope that clarifies for you.

I won't be reading your posts anymore because of your filthy talk.
Filthy?
Well my date book is no longer full.
I had carved out time to kick your fat ass over and over but, alas, not to be.
Still, the sea is full of morons. I'm sure another you will show up before I fini...

Right.

What may be confusing you is that social, cultural, and employment considerations come more into play with a transmissible disease, than it would with a single pregnant individual.

Her pregnancy ain't contagious to her fellow shoppers in the cereal aisle. Nor to her co-worker in the neighboring cubicle.

Her body, her choice. Oh I forget, that only applies when you want to kill a baby.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made a big bet that opposing public health restrictions aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus would be a political winner -- but a new poll suggests he has massively miscalculated.

Oops

Oh stop lying.

Right.

So she keeps the child, but then gets the jab, and dies because of complications. What happens to the child then?

Oh I forget, that only applies when you want to kill a baby.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, you didn't forget. That is disingenuous.
As my avatar posted in post #152.....it remains the Mom's choice if she gets a jab or not.

To be sure there could be cultural, social, employment considerations that incentivize her to get it.
But it remains her choice.

Forum List

Back