Ron Paul Wins All of Maines delegates to the RNC in Tampa Romney wins ZERO

I'm fully aware of the cognitive dissonance that rages from both sides of the aisle. It's quite amusing. Can you imagine the level of back peddle and butthurt that will be ensue should Paul secure the nomination (no matter who thinks it's a far shot or not)?

th_backpedal.gif

:lmao:

These leopards can talk all day, but their spots don't wash off.

:lmao:

We'll see what happens in Tampa. I make no predictions, unlike you sure-fire psuedo-conservative neoliberals.

He has zero chance, literally zero. I'd love to say he has 1 in 100 chances. The rep party would MUCH rather have 4 more years of Obama than Paul. They want someone in office they agree with who's as equally bought off and bribed as they are.

His chances are extremely slim. But they are greater than zero. Unless we take into account that pseudo-conservatives will cheat in their own primary to be sure of it. If we account for cheating, which they are certain to try as they have been in several states, then i agree. No chance.

Don't expect psuedo-conservatives to care though. They like big govt. As long as they can blow some shit up aimlessly with out money in the process.

Somethin' there. Can't quite put my finger on it. Could it have anything to do with Maine's demographics, the fact that Maine is the classic example of an Obama Worker's Paradise, 51% of the state's population are on the dole, while 49% of the populace labor mightily to support both them and themselves?
Are Ron Paul's supporters really closet Democrats?

Are you serious? Or is this meant for laughs. If for laughs, nice work. If not, well, have some anyway :lmao:

It's over for Romney, he should just quit. :cuckoo:

Ron Paul will be the crazy family uncle in Tampa, hopefully he gets lost in the Channelside Hooters and misses his speech.

Ah, another famous Paul thread troller..... Tell us how Mitt has wrapped up the race with the needed 1144 delegates.

Dumbfuck, you're not going to win.....go back to your trailer park and barrcade yourself for the end times.:eusa_whistle:

Kooks like you are just too dumb to realize what you are....you'll be wearing diapers on the outside of your pants at the mall in 10 years, give it time.

Ah, another famous Paul thread troller..... Tell us how Mitt has wrapped up the race with the needed 1144 delegates.

They are extreme Liberals who just happen to distrust gubmint.

Bizarre combo, ain't it?

Yep, those who support the man who invented ObamaCare are the true conservatives.

Those who demand the scaling back of gov't and push for fiscal responsibility are the big gov't liberals.

That couldn't be more obvious.

Dumbass, there's a difference between a STATE that is majority Democrat choosing to have a state healthcare system compared to the POTUS and Congress run by Democrats telling all the states that they will be under a national healthcare system.

Oh, Romney said he will repeal Obamacare....but you're too ignorant to know that.

Bizarre combo, ain't it?

Yep, those who support the man who invented ObamaCare are the true conservatives.

Those who demand the scaling back of gov't and push for fiscal responsibility are the big gov't liberals.

Dumbass, there's a difference between a STATE that is majority Democrat choosing to have a state healthcare system compared to the POTUS and Congress run by Democrats telling all the states that they will be under a national healthcare system.

Oh, Romney said he will repeal Obamacare....but you're too ignorant to know that.

Bizarre combo, ain't it?

Yes, yes I know. You Romney supporters have already rationalized all of Romney's big gov't views just like you did with McCain and Bush.

It's not like I got on here expecting you to talk like a conservative.

Bizarre combo, ain't it?

Dr. Drock of course knows that Romney is a Federalist who believes the States should handle such matters, exactly as the Founders intended.

But Libertarians are necessary totalitarian in their thinking, and don't believe in the will of the people.

Uh, I'm more conservative than you.

I just face reality and see what Romney had to deal with in a left-wing state. He won't replicate that on the federal level because he understands the difference between states and the Feds.

If a state wants to tax their people at 100% then so be it. As long as a state isn't violating Federal law, they can pass any law they want.....

Yes, yes I know. You Romney supporters have already rationalized all of Romney's big gov't views just like you did with McCain and Bush.

It's not like I got on here expecting you to talk like a conservative.

Forum List

Back