Ron Paul Wins All of Maines delegates to the RNC in Tampa Romney wins ZERO

Being a totalitarian is the same as being a social conservative. "Live how I do and think how i do or be punished by gov't."

The principles are the same, he loves big spending and he loves big gov't.

Why are you ducking the question? Does it prove you to be a lying piece of shit?

LOL a man who refuses to answer what democrat he voted for

Did Romney declare he would govern differently than he did at the State level, as you claimed, or did he not?

Is a nation based on Libertarian law necessarily totalitarian in its requirement that the will of the people must be thwarted to retain Libertarian purity, Dr. Drock?

Depends what you mean by will of the people.

For example, local people voting for the greater good to start a taxpayer funded welfare program, or to prevent the drive-thru gay blowjob store and the Heroin Heaven Parlor from being build right next door the the new grade school.

You couldn't permit the people to do such things, could you?

If that's what they wanted, that's what they should get as long as it's constitutional.

But to pretend Romney was only being a conservative, and the only times he was liberal is when he was forced to be, is the defintion of naive.

Being a totalitarian is the same as being a social conservative.

That is ridiculous, as are most all of your lame takes.

Social conservatives respect the law of the land, which a Libertarian system of totalitarian rules could never do, because once the will of the people would be exercised at the ballot box to create new law of the land which disagrees with you, it would create a crack in the damn collapsing the whole thing.

And you couldn't have that, could you?

Liberarianism is nothing more than mental masturbation as it could never operate in the real world.

Why are you ducking the question? Does it prove you to be a lying piece of shit?

LOL a man who refuses to answer what democrat he voted for

Did Romney declare he would govern differently than he did at the State level, as you claimed, or did he not?

I don't see him campaigning on balancing budgets by increasing every fee in the gov't book.

Mitt Romney Flip-Flops)

Good website for starters for anyone who still thinks Romney will stick by his word. They're simply his quotes.

Depends what you mean by will of the people.

For example, local people voting for the greater good to start a taxpayer funded welfare program, or to prevent the drive-thru gay blowjob store and the Heroin Heaven Parlor from being build right next door the the new grade school.

If that's what they wanted, that's what they should get as long as it's constitutional.

So people can vote to make prostitution and drug use illegal in your Libertarian world?

Social conservatives respect the law of the land, which a Libertarian system of totalitarian rules could never do, because once the will of the people would be exercised at the ballot box to create new law of the land which disagrees with you, it would create a crack in the damn collapsing the whole thing.

Liberarianism is nothing more than mental masturbation as it could never operate in the real world.

I very much see your respect for minority rights.

I think we should vote to outlaw muslims, kick them all out of the country. MAJORITY RULE!

His chances are extremely slim. But they are greater than zero. Unless we take into account that pseudo-conservatives will cheat in their own primary to be sure of it. If we account for cheating, which they are certain to try as they have been in several states, then i agree. No chance.

Don't expect psuedo-conservatives to care though. They like big govt. As long as they can blow some shit up aimlessly with out money in the process.

No, his chances are not "extremely slim." They are zero. Nada. Zilch. He has no chance whatsoever of winning the nomination. Frankly he never did. He has never polled better than 20% in any primary. In his entire life.
But it is a litmus test to see who's the wookie suiter. The wookie suiter somehow someway clings to that hope that America will wake up and realize that Paul is the answer. Of course if Paul is the answer it must have been a damn stupid question.

So people can vote to make prostitution and drug use illegal in your Libertarian world?

Yes, yes of course.

I very much see your respect for minority rights.

You deflect, because you got your ass kicked on the point once again.

There is certainly a difference between 'social conservative' and 'totalitarian', as I have demonstrated.

I don't see him campaigning on balancing budgets by increasing every fee in the gov't book.

Great. You admitted to being a liar. Now we can move on to the rest of your richly deserved beatdown.

So raising a bunch of fees didn't help him balance budgets?

You ever going to admit which democrat you voted for or are you hellbent on having everyone on this board assume you're a lying hypocrite?

Well yeah actually it is.
That's the fallacy of narco-libertarianism. Like everyone lives in a deserted farm in Montana and has no interaction with other people at all.

What difference does that make?

Are you afraid you'll see someone high on dope?

If you live in a major city, you do every day, even if you don't realize it.

Forum List

Back