Ron Paul Wins All of Maines delegates to the RNC in Tampa Romney wins ZERO

Well yeah actually it is.
That's the fallacy of narco-libertarianism. Like everyone lives in a deserted farm in Montana and has no interaction with other people at all.

What difference does that make?

Are you afraid you'll see someone high on dope?

If you live in a major city, you do every day, even if you don't realize it.

But I dont usually have that person at the wheel of a car hurtling towards me. Or driving my bus. Or operating on me.

For example, local people voting for the greater good to start a taxpayer funded welfare program, or to prevent the drive-thru gay blowjob store and the Heroin Heaven Parlor from being build right next door the the new grade school.

You couldn't permit the people to do such things, could you?

If that's what they wanted, that's what they should get as long as it's constitutional.

So people can vote to make prostitution and drug use illegal in your Libertarian world?

bump. I am sure 'Dr. Drock' accidently overlooked this.

If that's what they wanted, that's what they should get as long as it's constitutional.

So people can vote to make prostitution and drug use illegal in your Libertarian world?

How many times do I have to repeat myself?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-to-the-rnc-in-tampa-romney-wins-zero-8.html

Are you ever going to answer what democrat you voted for? Or are you going to finally admit you're a lying hypocrite?

None.

If Liberatarians ran the government, would it be legal for the people to pass laws outlawing prostitution, drug abuse (including smoking marijuana of course), and to start and fund welfare programs such as food stamps using taxpayer dollars?

If so, why is that different than anything we have now?

But Oddball never posts anything intelligent.

Most of his posts are intelligent.

A good chunk of your posts are as well, until you start attacking Libertarians.

When he bashes democrats or bashes Ron Paul supporters who think he has a chance, he's right.

When he refuses to acknowledge any flaws in his party and pretends to know anything about libertarian idealogy, he makes an ass of himself.

Last edited:
That's the fallacy of narco-libertarianism. Like everyone lives in a deserted farm in Montana and has no interaction with other people at all.

But I dont usually have that person at the wheel of a car hurtling towards me. Or driving my bus. Or operating on me.
How the hell do you know that?...Are your really so thick to believe that the only thing preventing such occurrences is the law?

Your idiotic "war" on (some) drugs has been no more effective than the "war" on poverty....That is to say not effective at all.

Why not?...It's none of your goddamn business.

And that's the argument of the intellectually bankrupt liberoidal douchebag...Congratulations.

None.

If Liberatarians ran the government, would it be legal for the people to pass laws outlawing prostitution, drug abuse (including smoking marijuana of course), and to start and fund welfare programs such as food stamps using taxpayer dollars?

It may end up being the exact same thing if that's what the people want, but the power will be at the state level, not the federal one.

Hence the issue we libertarians always have with you big federal gov't types.

What democrat did you vote for? This is an anonymous message board, you can lie if you want and we'll never know for sure and no one is going to kick your door in for answering a basic question.

None.

It may end up being the exact same thing if that's what the people want, but the power will be at the state level, not the federal one.

More or less the Romney approach.

LOL

Seems they've hightailed it.

But as we know, our attempts to educate them will be usless, and they'll be on another libertarian thread repeating the same disproven bs.

You DO realize that both of those are illegal in their own right?

Alcohol is legal, drunk driving isn't.

Ending prohibition does not make it legal to drive impaired. You offer nothing but a straw man.

Your solution is to make the problem worse? Genius.

How the hell do you know that?...Are your really so thick to believe that the only thing preventing such occurrences is the law?

Your idiotic "war" on (some) drugs has been no more effective than the "war" on poverty....That is to say not effective at all.

great. Let's remove laws against murder too since obviously they don't work.

Forum List

Back