Ron Paul Wins All of Maines delegates to the RNC in Tampa Romney wins ZERO

Seems they've hightailed it.

But as we know, our attempts to educate them will be usless, and they'll be on another libertarian thread repeating the same disproven bs.

LOL.
Narco-libtards educating anyone. They're the most ignorant of all.

Seems they've hightailed it.

But as we know, our attempts to educate them will be usless, and they'll be on another libertarian thread repeating the same disproven bs.

LOL.

Smart people go around celebrating the life of a man who killed MLK Jr.

Now THAT'S a genius.

N arco libtards thinking they have some kind of special knowledge and are smarter than everyone else. ROFLMFAO!!!!

LOL.

Smart people go around celebrating the life of a man who killed MLK Jr.

Now THAT'S a genius.

N arco libtards thinking they have some kind of special knowledge and are smarter than everyone else. ROFLMFAO!!!!

Nope, what we know is perfectly available all over the internet, which is why it's amazing how neocons are still so ignorant of libertarian views.

But while I've got your eye, can you tell me why you have a picture of James Earl Ray as your avatar on another website?

But I dont usually have that person at the wheel of a car hurtling towards me. Or driving my bus. Or operating on me.
How the hell do you know that?...Are your really so thick to believe that the only thing preventing such occurrences is the law?

Your idiotic "war" on (some) drugs has been no more effective than the "war" on poverty....That is to say not effective at all.

great. Let's remove laws against murder too since obviously they don't work.
Stupid fucking libtard strawman argument....But I expect them from poorly closeted tyrants.

Murder is a violent act committed against someone who didn't consent to get killed.

Also, could you tell us again how Rick Perry was a good choice to support? That is, before you flipped a flop over to Romney?

Neither hate blacks or have a fetish with murderers. Interesting choice. Say, what happened to Ol' Ricky anyway?

Also, could you tell us again how Rick Perry was a good choice to support? That is, before you flipped a flop over to Romney?

Neither hate blacks or have a fetish with murderers. Interesting choice. Say, what happened to Ol' Ricky anyway?

When you ask Sniper scary questions he deletes them when he quotes you. When you ask Rabbi scary questions he vanishes completely.

Imagine the kind of coward you have to be to be afraid to answer basic questions on an anonymous message board to people you'll likely never come within 50 miles of.

Last edited:
How the hell do you know that?...Are your really so thick to believe that the only thing preventing such occurrences is the law?

Your idiotic "war" on (some) drugs has been no more effective than the "war" on poverty....That is to say not effective at all.

Stupid fucking libtard strawman argument....But I expect them from poorly closeted tyrants.

Murder is a violent act committed against someone who didn't consent to get killed.

Irrelevant.
If laws don't deter behavior why have any at all? That is a classic statement of Anarchism, the forerunner of narco-libertarianism. And it exposes the contradictions within narco libertarianism itself, something its own adherents can't figure out.
So they have to deflect to Rick Perry. Or something.

When he realized there was no way he could win he went back to doing his job.
Something Ron Paul hasn't realized yet becayse he's damn stupid.

Irrelevant.
If laws don't deter behavior why have any at all? That is a classic statement of Anarchism, the forerunner of narco-libertarianism. And it exposes the contradictions within narco libertarianism itself, something its own adherents can't figure out.

Not about deterring people from smoking weed, who gives a damn what your neighbor is doing to himself in the privacy of his own home? That's called supporting freedom, liberty and the individual.

If someone smokes weed, and harms you whether it be in a car or otherwise, that person should be punished. I've never heard any libertarian advocate otherwise.

Slamming the door after the horse is gone.
This is why the narco's are the laughingstock of the conservative movement.

So using that thinking, you think alcohol should be illegal as well right?

Because if someone is able to buy beer, they're able to drink and drive.

Or are you being a hypocrite (again)?

So using that thinking, you think alcohol should be illegal as well right?

Because if someone is able to buy beer, they're able to drink and drive.

Or are you being a hypocrite (again)?

Deflection. Just what I expect.

My bad, wasn't sure if this was one of those instances where you were pretending you have consistent principles.

You pretended someone having the ability to get something that will impair their driving should make it illegal, I didn't know we were playing pretend.

Irrelevant.
It's not irrelevant at all....Aside from the classic "anarchist" straawman invoked by GOP tyrants when they have no intellectual ammunition, you're invoking the #1 libtard argument of them all...

The argument that everyone (except, of course, for you and those who "think" like you) is an incompetent moron, who is entirely incapable of making important decisions for themselves, so they need bombastic, know-it-all, dickweed nannies like you to intercede and live their lives for them....They are wrong and you are wrong.

So we don't need any laws at all? We dont need laws against rape because people really don't rape other people. Or laws against fraud because people really dont commit fraud.

So you're really this fucking stupid? Or do you just play the part in these threads for our amusement?

Forum List

Back