Political correctness in sports-we are screwed!

Tonight I got to hear a female call play by play, I am creeped out by it. I do not like it. It is creepy as hell. Is this just Boston? I think we are screwed!

How to scream I am a sexist jerk without using the words.

My dad would watch Cardinals games with the TV turned down and a transistor radio doing the play by play because he didn't like Jack Buck. I suppose that may be a workable option for you.

I did the same thing with the Cardinals games because I could not stand to listen to Tim McCarver.

Great player, terrible on the air.

And after all of these years, we have DEI. It got a name during the decline itself. You actually are seeing the huge domestic corporations becoming much less than they were in quality. In problem solving. In having their products cost more than anticipated and years behind schedule. Sports are a male domain. Sports on TV is now racialized and feminized. The audience demographics have changed to this. Since people pay for TV stations now with their much-reduced ratings, they still make massive profits and keep the DEI hires and remove those who they can as make it look like there is changeover. I do not watch sports as much as I used to. So, DEI is making more and more males do criminal things. And ironically, the empowered even of the same background helps it along. you are vengeance. What goes around comes around is your motto. However, that saying continues in a boomerang when the people who have vengeance go too far. History proves this. And we will not be so different.

Wimin can't handle money ... so only white men deserve to be in sports ... and that's all you'll watch ... white men ... damn them tampoon commercials ...

That's a special kind of hatred ... long past time to repel the 13th Amendment eh? ...

Forum List

Back