Meta CEO admits Biden-Harris admin pressured company to censor Americans

Misinformation about a dangerous and deadly disease didn't just hurt Democrats. It killed Republicans - by the thousands.

In fact, 8 of the top 10 US states for death of their residents from covid, are deep red states. In order they are Arizona, West Virginia, New Mexico, Mississippi, Tennessee, Michigan, Florida, Arkansas, Alabama, and Kentucky.

The list of things that Trump could’ve done differently that would’ve saved American lives start with:

1. Telling the people the truth and asking for their help in keeping Americans safe.

2. Not selling all of your PPE to China in January and keeping a good supply for US hospitals. Over 3000 health care workers died because they had no PPE.

3. Use the WHO Covid test. Trump wanted US pharma to profit from the rights to the test and the USA had no testing system for nine months.

And that’s just in the first month of the pandemic. The list could go on for pages and pages.

Every decision Trump made around Covid was the wrong one. And when it all went bad, Trump blamed, the guy whose advice he refused to follow, Dr. Fauci.
That was a flaming tirade of lies and misinformation.

And still, I remember seeing thousands of posts on Facebook rife with disinformation and flat out lies about the pandemic. They may have pressured them.....but it looks like Zuck pretty much ignored them.
The First Amendment doesn't cover lies. The courts have already made rulings that the right to free speech doesn't extend to "say or do whatever you want". :)There are limits.
Are we to believe that you are the ayatollah of Twoof and that those "thousands of posts on Facebook rife with disinformation and flat out lies about the pandemic" were rife with disinformation and lies because you say so?

Who anointed you as the Ayatollah of twoof?

Are we to believe that you are the ayatollah of Twoof and that those "thousands of posts on Facebook rife with disinformation and flat out lies about the pandemic" were rife with disinformation and lies because you say so?

Who anointed you as the Ayatollah of twoof?
What the fuck are you babbling about, toots?
I paid attention to Facebook quite a bit in the first two years of the pandemic (was forced to).
You were free to spread your lies and disinformation. I saw quite a bit of it....cause I read. :)

What the fuck are you babbling about, toots?
I paid attention to Facebook quite a bit in the first two years of the pandemic (was forced to).
You were free to spread your lies and disinformation. I saw quite a bit of it....cause I read. :)
That was quite the tirade, pumpkin. Curious that your tirade presumes that others accept your pointless. "becsuse say so" admonition. Your lies and disinformation is a function of your fear and ignorance. Keep that to yourself.

That was quite the tirade, pumpkin. Curious that your tirade presumes that others accept your pointless. "becsuse say so" admonition. Your lies and disinformation is a function of your fear and ignorance. Keep that to yourself.
I am simply telling you what you are asserting...didn't happen. No one was censored.
A letter pressuring isn't censorship. There's no evidence Zuck allowed it to happen.
But flat out lies aren't covered by the 1st Amendment. The courts have made this clear.

Have you noticed that many things Trump said that were called lies and deceptions by the media turn out be true?
The Democrats like to think they’re the “good guys”.
Haha. They aren’t. Just liars.
No. Not so much.

What “turned out to be true”?

I am simply telling you what you are asserting...didn't happen. No one was censored.
A letter pressuring isn't censorship. There's no evidence Zuck allowed it to happen.
But flat out lies aren't covered by the 1st Amendment. The courts have made this clear.
No one was censored. "because I say so". Not a real convincing argument when the CEO of Facebook tells us differently.

Your "flat out lies" should be censored.

And this affidavit is a key piece of evidence for first ammendment violations.
Silly, what violations?

Gov asked Facebook to moderate certain content deemed as misinformation and Facebook ELECTED to co-operate with requests.

No one was censored. "because I say so". Not a real convincing argument when the CEO of Facebook tells us differently.

Your "flat out lies" should be censored.
Aww....

"A White House spokesperson responded to Fox News, "When confronted with a deadly pandemic, this administration encouraged responsible actions to protect public health and safety. Our position has been clear and consistent: we believe tech companies and other private actors should take into account the effects their actions have on the American people, while making independent choices about the information they present."

Seems reasonable to me.

Aww....

"A White House spokesperson responded to Fox News, "When confronted with a deadly pandemic, this administration encouraged responsible actions to protect public health and safety. Our position has been clear and consistent: we believe tech companies and other private actors should take into account the effects their actions have on the American people, while making independent choices about the information they present."

Seems reasonable to me.
Not so reasonable when partisan Dim hacks presume that they are the arbiters of twoof.

Confirming the obvious, Zuckerberg admitted to Dem/ Marxist pressure to censor Americans, you can guess the political party of those censored.

Standard tactics for the left and their totalitarian politico- religious ideology..

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg admitted in a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan that the Biden-Harris admin pressured Facebook to censor Americans.
Conspiracy Theorists are now approaching a record of 90 to 0

And still, I remember seeing thousands of posts on Facebook rife with disinformation and flat out lies about the pandemic. They may have pressured them.....but it looks like Zuck pretty much ignored them.
The First Amendment doesn't cover lies. The courts have already made rulings that the right to free speech doesn't extend to "say or do whatever you want". :)There are limits.
FAKE news you f***ing Marxist. Zuckerberg ADMITTED that he was pressured to censor speech.

Aww....

Seems reasonable to me.
Of course you think government censorship is "reasonable". You "reasonably" assume you are not able to make informed decisions because that would be beyond your abilities. Therefore. The politburo mouthpieces will tell you what to think and believe. You will accept that without question.

Censor Americans??? Or stop allowing the posting of dangerous lies? The First Amendment doesn't give you the right to lie, deceive or defraud, and the covid liars were doing all three.
Mark said that they were pressuring him to remove posts that were 100% true.

Misinformation about a dangerous and deadly disease didn't just hurt Democrats. It killed Republicans - by the thousands.
You mean like the misinformation that said masks would keep people safe? You seem to be awful choosey with your misinformation complaints.

Last edited:
Confirming the obvious, Zuckerberg admitted to Dem/ Marxist pressure to censor Americans, you can guess the political party of those censored.

Standard tactics for the left and their totalitarian politico- religious ideology..

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg admitted in a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan that the Biden-Harris admin pressured Facebook to censor Americans.
politics over country demofks.

Silly, what violations?

Gov asked Facebook to moderate certain content deemed as misinformation and Facebook ELECTED to co-operate with requests.
So it's only illegal if Republicans do it?

Right!

And the "mostly peaceful" riots where people were murdered, maimed, raped, robbed, and had their businesses burned down were completely justified 1st ammendment forms of speech.

Bit of a double standard eh?

Forum List

Back